1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Completely Useless Comment

Discussion in 'Aston Villa' started by Larry-AV, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Larry-AV

Larry-AV Well-Known Member

So, Charles Green thinks Aston Villa 'are completely useless' does he ?

BBC - Rangers chief executive Charles Green predicts European overhaul

From my Log of matches attended :

1976/1977 : 09/10/1976 : Aston Villa 2 a 0 Glasgow Rangers : Friendly! : 5 : 176 - Abandoned after 52 minutes, pitch invasion.

It was the 5th game I attended that Season, my 176th overall and was the first meeting between Aston Villa and Rangers for 97 years. What should have been a great day was ruined by the knuckledraggers that invaded the pitch. I was in the Witton Stand that day and all Fans there, from both teams, were outraged by the actions of those drunken idiots.

The upshot of this fiasco was a boost for Celtic's reputation in Birmingham. When the Dummies (Birmingham City) played Celtic with no problems from the Celtic Fans, Rangers' reputation sank even further by comparison.

As for Charles Green thinking Aston Villa 'are completely useless', well that could be determined by another Friendly, but at Ibrox !!!

'No One Likes Us, We Don't Care' - is the motto of Millwall. Rangers FC and Rangers Fans should Walk Away from this. Alienating other Clubs and their Fans does no good for Rangers FC whatsoever.

2. Larry-AV

3. Fernando Macho

Charles Green is becoming a bit of a loose cannon. He'd do well to shut his big Yorkshire trap from time to time.

However, he does have a point. Aston Villa are completely useless <badger>

4. Larry-AV

Official response from Aston Villa to Charles Green's 'completely useless' comment :
    AVFC - Club statement