1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Claridge is a dooche.

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Foxhornleghorn, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Foxhornleghorn

That is all..... Self rightous prick

2. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho Active Member

Well, true, but there's no point getting annoyed about it.

He'll either be right, and we don't go up, and his negativity about us will be justified.

Or he'll be wrong, we'll go up feeling very justified and ecstatic ourselves. Needing no reason to give a **** about Claridge :)

3. THE FOXES 1884

THE FOXES 1884 Well-Known Member

Did LCFC upset this tit before he left the club ?

He´s abit clueless & not a very good pundit so **** him & don´t worry about it.

2 things will happen, we´ll go up or we won´t, it´s a 50/50 situ.

:emoticon-0110-tongu

4. THE FOXES 1884

THE FOXES 1884 Well-Known Member

OH! Yakubu´s scored 2 for BRFC. Shame :emoticon-0119-puke:

:emoticon-0110-tongu

5. LeicesterWizard

LeicesterWizard Well-Known Member

Yak put in his same ammount of effort today as he always does, but regardless he knows where the net is.

6. Foxhornleghorn

Only 90 mins to see what the jumped up prick has to say (bearing in mind i did as many other city supporters did love claridge) just think he is now a cock. Suck it claridge when we get promoted!

7. Lord_Dyer

Lord_Dyer Active Member

True

8. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

If we did sign Yakubu we would all know he would of scored a lot of goals but he still would be bloody lazy as hell. If think we are better off with Beckford and Nugent opposed to Diomansy Kamara and the Yak

9. Foxhornleghorn

I only listened to the game on thr bbc. They could not be more full of praise for beckford and how well he paired with vassell. Agreed, cannot wait for beckford and nugent, we will have to replace their shirt sponsers for goalkeeper warnings towards risks to their health!!! Another note..... Fernandes..... How long is he here for in loan?? He has been quoted that he feels at home.... Extention of loan with possible permenant?? Thoughts?

10. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

11. foxaway

foxaway Member

On a season or year long loan. I think we have the option to buy. He said when he joined he wants to play in the prem again and this would be the perfect way to do it or something like that anyway

12. Proud Fox

I dont understand why Claridge seems to be so against us. He has always been treated well by the club and the fans, so why does he seem to want to see us fail

13. Proud Fox

Fernandes is here on a season long loan with a view of a permanent move if we get promoted. So far he looks class

14. Foxhornleghorn

^^ always puts a shift in and seems to be all over midfielders and defers like a tramp on a tenner

15. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

Think people need to chill a bit regarding Scruffy Steve - memories are short - he scored two of the mot significant goals in the club's history.

Whilst I don't agree with his evaluation of us, I can see why he might feel the way that he seems to. We ARE attempting to buy success and short-cut what might be seen as a normal team building process - now Stevie was never the sort of player that would have featured in such a rapid transition programme - he was more the type that a thoughtful manager (like MON) you would bring in to fill a niche or provide a link in a maturing team.
    So it probably rubs him up the wrong way to see these lucrative deals being splashed out almost at will.

Where he is shortsighted is in believing that this is somehow immoral - his beloved Pompey did it (without the funds - i.e by incapacitating debt), Chelsea and Man City have both done it - it is a question of whether it is sustainable - and our backing appears to be. Is it unfair? - not really - Man United have spent a fortune on players over the years, 'poaching' the best of young British talent for transfer fees that very few other clubs could, at that time, match - Rio Ferdinand, Michael Carrick, Wayne Rooney and Phil Jones being the highest profile wise .. and Berbatov, Evra, Saha, De Gea etc did not come cheap - but that is seen as visionary management rather than buying success.

Unfortunately Steve has dug himself in a hole - one which I believe he wil have to eat a slice of humble pie in come the end of the season - but you know what? - if that's the case I suspect he is the type of guy who will come out and admit that he was mistaken.

16. Greatness_Since_1884

Greatness_Since_1884 Active Member

Yeah, I think Gelson is the architectural Championship midfielder. Full of industry and tenacity and the type of player who will break up opposition attacks. I think this is what we missed the most last season and if he carries on like he is, I think he'll probably be rewarded with a contract.