1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Chelsea could relegate QPR on Sunday

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by CFC: Champs £launderx17, Apr 27, 2012.

1. CFC: Champs £launderx17

In effect if QPR do not get a point at the bridge they are down. They have Stoke at home which they must win and then City away. They only have 33 points.

Villa only need One point to get 37 and have a good goal diff.

Wigan have Wolves at home and Blackburn away who could well be down when they play them and are in form, so should get 37 points. And a very winnable game v Newcastle.

Bolton have four games left including two very winnable homes And not difficult aways.

Blackburn are probably down unless they win at Spurs

2. Queenslander!!

Queenslander!! Well-Known Member

Im guessing you support the scum...no idea as your thread was a bit all over the place...

shame the racist wont get to play along with your other clowns in the CL

Have fun losing to Bayern....every other supporter in england wil be on thier side..

3. djthierry

djthierry New Member

Would be good!

4. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Come on Hammersmith. I know you've been looking forward to this match for over six months and have had it pencilled in as Relegation Day on your official CFC calendar but we're on 34, not 33, and won't be down, even in effect, this weekend whatever happens.

5. The Billionth QPR Fan

The Billionth QPR Fan Well-Known Member

We have 34 and a strong goal difference compared to those around us. Wigan get 37 and we should still stay ahead of them.

6. Bwood_Ranger

On the money as ever.

7. CFC: Champs £launderx17

I really got inside your head with that post!

And I was right when Bolton were two up v WBA. Even you must admit you thought it was curtains then!

8. Bwood_Ranger

You weren't inside anyone's head. You really aren't half as clever as you think you are. I don't see how you can think you suddenly made anyone think we would go down given the replies to your childish and, in hindsight, wrong post.

A win from Stoke was always going to be more likely enough to keep us up than not given Bolton's fixtures and lack of ability.

9. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Bet you weren't saying that when they were 2 up v WBA. And when you'd been thumped at the Bridge.

Anyway, move on Watford and stop obsessing about my posts and Chelsea.

We are the best team in Europe. So suck it up

10. The Billionth QPR Fan

The Billionth QPR Fan Well-Known Member

Believe me, I thought we were down when Bolton were 2 up, but we stayed up despite losing at SB. I might aswell have posted a thread saying you'd never win the champions league and when everyone says "up yours bastard," I could say "I bet you thought it was curtains at 87 minutes." You'd find that a reasonable excuse because that's how you've tried to wriggle yourself out of this one.

11. Bwood_Ranger

Your irony never fails to amuse. I also enjoyed that you decided to return to the thread to add the last line in case I hadn't heard. Perhaps winning the Champions League will give you something else to make endless threads about.