1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Chelsea and Millwall blamed for Heysel

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Bucks Blue, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Bucks Blue

Bucks Blue Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

So from a 'Liverpool FC book extract', Bruce Grobelaar has said that Chelsea and Millwall fans were handing out tickets and pamphlets for the cup final between Liverpool and Juventus and Heysel. 'My mother-in-law said that a lot of the people handing out pamphlets had Chelsea and Millwall tattoos on their arms'

I'm sorry but this is a ridiculous claim. Why should we be blamed for the deaths of the 39 Juventus fans that died and the hundreds injured? Some accusation to make.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...eve-McMahons-nose-...-twice-in-one-night.html

2. CPofL KTBFFH

CPofL KTBFFH New Member

It's just another in a long line of scouse denial for anything they've ever done that's bad.

I'd love to know how these Chelsea & Millwall fans got tickets that were only sold to LFC season ticket holders <doh>

He did get one thing right though...." People are still free now with blood on their hands.”

3. shedend59

shedend59 Active Member

This was claimed after the game by the scousers chairman aswell . It was laughed at then and will be mocked again by anyone who followed football then.Always the victims

4. ollyday

ollyday Member

Always the Victim
    can the scousers never admit responsibility for anything

5. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Grobelaar was at an Nf meeting to do research on Heysel. Of course you were. Liverpool were the whitest side in England bar a couple of squad players and that suited Grobelaar down to the ground

Don't forget Liverpool fans and staff abused Barnes in 87, long after Cannovile etc were accepted at Chelsea in 83

6. luckywerthers

luckywerthers Active Member

Bruce Grobelaar if i remember rightly was sussed out for fixing matches and taking bungs. i can not believe that he is still allowed into anfield.

7. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

He certainly was. The man has been discredited at every level. This is just another example of how to be obnoxious. Liverpool fans should be outraged that this cnut has the gall to speak for them.

8. bluemoon2

bluemoon2 Well-Known Member

I cant comprehend how there was any coordination between Millwall and Chelsea fans! Throughout the many years I've been a Blue Millwall were a team considered as enemy! This Autobiography seems a bit more like a work of fiction!

9. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Yet another attempt at deflection by the most scummy club in the country.
    The old saying still stands true

Liverpool FC, outraged by everything
    ashamed of nothing

10. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

His mother in law must have been a right slag checking the blokes out instead of grabbing the leaflets.

11. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

I met him once. Nice chap. Got his autograph somewhere, along with Alex Stepney's. Something about goalkeepers who won the European Cup before I was born really gets me going

12. CFC: Champs £launderx17

<laugh>don't say that. Cheat Grobelaar is well hard!!

He doesn't mention in his book that his gamesmanship during the 84 final indirectly contributed to Heysel