1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

champ team of the season so far based on stats.who's that in goal ?.

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by wakeybreakyheart, Jan 3, 2019.

1. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

2. Jammy 07

Jammy 07 Well-Known Member

Interesting that the goalkeeper has the lowest rating out of all the positions.

Shows that no one in the championship has a top keeper...so acquiring one could make a significant difference to a teams fortunes.

Yet further proof of what is required if we are going to push on for an automatic promotion slot and maybe we should be really pushing the boat out by signing the absolutely best available regardless of cost.

3. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Only stat i'm bothered about is the one that says Leeds United clear at the top of the Championship
    **** the rest

4. milkyboy

milkyboy Well-Known Member

Haha.. was wondering if you’d spot that.

Fair play... and if you’re such a big fan of whoscored’s algorithm’s i’m Sure you'll Be delighted to have spotted Liam Cooper there as the championships best defender:biggrin:

Whitejock likes this.
  5. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

Lets hope we got the rythm to get more in there come end of season. Lets hope cooper comes back soon, as we are not signing any defenders.

6. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

Oddly enough, I followed the link to Whoscored & looked at their version of this. 2 positions are different! I wonder where Talksport get their numbers from, but it's certainly not Talksport. They do this exact same table, and you can choose weekly, monthly, or seasonal. Follow this link & go right to the bottom of the page, then select seasonal.

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/2...ges/16389/Show/England-Championship-2018-2019

Why would they make this up?

wakeybreakyheart likes this.