1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Castagne Injury

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Lcfcfox1, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Lcfcfox1

Lcfcfox1 Active Member

It is a nasty injury Tim has got and must hurt like a son of a gun however the flip side is he can get some proper rest now before next season starts instead of playing more games without a rest, thoughts?

2. BucksFox

BucksFox Well-Known Member

I must admit that when I saw it, it did look quite a serious injury and thought it might be the same as the one De Bruyne has. The commentator was almost dismissing it and expecting him to continue. I certainly can't see him playing again in the tournament. A month's rest will do him the world of good.

3. JohnTheFox

JohnTheFox Well-Known Member

At least being a facial injury he’ll be able to rest/holiday then be available for pre season with all the fitness and conditioning as well as tactics. Maybe won’t be able to play games so a bit of match fitness lacking. Have to see when he is expected back.

4. Foxy in Foyle

Foxy in Foyle Well-Known Member

Definitely isn't remaining at the tournament but today's reports were that he'll be fine for preseason. Disappointed for the lad but he'll be well rested for us.

5. Foxy in Foyle

Foxy in Foyle Well-Known Member

Castagne has had his operation - 6 hours apparently, wow! Hopefully will be returning to training in 6 weeks.

6. nzfoxfan

nzfoxfan Well-Known Member

Apparently very lucky to not be career ending. Lets hope there's no long term physical or phycological effects. Everyone is a bit shy going into a situation where they came off second best last time.