1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Cardiff Leeds highlights or low lights?

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by LeedsLover, Sep 28, 2017.

1. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

did you read WJs post
    This is the problem when you just listen to commentators & believe everything they say <whistle>

Whitejock likes this.
  2. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

Touché :D

If you myopic Wallies had watched that phase with clearer vision & understanding, you would realise that Phillips actually got a tackle in. TBF, it wan't his strongest tackle, & the ball didn't break for him, but if that was him being slow & lazy, what does it say about the rest of the team that didn't get near enough to put a tackle in? <doh>

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  3. LeedsLover

LeedsLover Well-Known Member

Was a Bit confused about that too Ristac, commentator said it was a mistake by Phillips, I thought he was referring to the slip, but that might not be the case if mighty is correct.....:emoticon-0148-yes:

4. LeedsLover

LeedsLover Well-Known Member

Understandable Eire, when I found it I wasn't eager to watch them either, like most of us.

I put'em up win, lose or draw incase someone didn't / couldn't watch the match and for anyone who wants to dissect it, wasn't really much to dissect though....:emoticon-0148-yes:

5. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Phillips, Klitch, Hernandez were all poor on the night. I've seen more than enough of Hernandez to not want him starting for us again. Klitch early days and Phillips shouldn't be a starter as far as I'm concerned, I still think he has something to offer though. Problem is they are all cogs in the bigger wheel, Thomas removed a few too many in one game...

LeedsLover and OLOF like this.