1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Cardiff City Jokes

Discussion in 'Coventry City' started by Wumming111, May 18, 2011.

1. Wumming111

Wumming111 New Member

I made cakes for Cardiff City in Honor of their play-off match this evening.

They crumbled.

A bottle of 'bluebird' vodka has been released today, its made in Wales and bottled in Cardiff.

Has anyone tried Welsh wine? Nobody bottles it like Cardiff!

Post your Cardiff City themed jokes , heres a few of mine

Posted on wrong thread, sorry

2. thephatone

thephatone Member

best joke of all is that with all the money they spent all the rules they bent they still couldent go to wembley. Accept the fact your a established championship club get rid of this idea english football owes you anything and re-build and try again, one day the blew few may grace the prem but not for a few years yet!

3. ninianbluebird

We did indeed crumble, and at least we're unique in some respect - nobody bottles it on the big occasion quite like us!

thephatone - how much money did we spend this season? Genuine question, because I am not sure. I know we spent under £1M on transfer fees, which in relative terms is peanuts. Also, what rules did we bend exactly? I can only assume that you are making an inference that because we had a fair few loan players we were bending the rules, however, if we were indeed bending the rules that would mean that there was some sort of loop-hole, and if there was a loop-hole, it would have been closed due to the attention we'd have drawn to it.

I don't think there are any Cardiff fans that don't accept that we are an established Championship. I for one am happy to rebuild and go again, I love the Championship and am very much looking forward to the new season! I am genuinely curious as to where you've got the idea that we feel English football owes us anything, care to enlighten me?

4. King-Dion

King-Dion New Member

I have nothing against Cardiff City. But I am pleased they failed to get promotion simply because it seriously disappointed their player Craig Bellamy. He's quite a good player, of course, but he was hugely ungrateful to us for giving him his Premiership breakthrough 11 years ago. He said some very insulting things about Coventry City that he will not be forgiven for. But that said, he's not the only footballer whose mouth is bigger than his achievements! PUSB.

5. mjw6150

mjw6150 Member

I don't remember anyone ever thinking we were owed anything. Did you complain when Stoke went up through loans? We could afford it like they could. We have done nothing wrong so get off your high horse chap ;)

6. CityAce

CityAce Member

And bye bye Marlon King, digraceful human being fit for a club like Coventry so a shame he's leaving. Good luck with your relegation battle, we will see who 'bottles' it then.

7. daz1927

daz1927 Member

Surely we deserve a right to reply? :tongue:

I went to Coventry the other day, I'm not saying the place is a ****hole, but here was a guy in the market selling fake Primark gear...............

8. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Dear me, quiet as a nun's clunge on here.

9. Blue Prophet

Blue Prophet Active Member

Aron Gunnarsson, oh dear he has prefered Cardiff to Coventry................

Is it any accident, that when someone plays a dirty trick on his colleagues, or craps on his mates, well

Says it all really <doh>
    (with apologies to Robbie and the DECENT Coventry fans <ok>)

10. Double-Dragon

Double-Dragon Member

CCFC fan here. (Cardiff that is).

Quite liked these jokes actually.

Thanks for Gunnarsson.

Good luck this year Coveryourentry fans...

11. jck200

jck200 Well-Known Member

Well it must be better than having no bottle to start with don`t you think.

We reached an FA cup final a play off final and the plays-offs the last few years care to post up your bright record?

12. Blue Prophet

Blue Prophet Active Member

We didn't bend or break any rules, we operated inside the rules, and no one but YOU has suggested that English football owes us anything, I can understand you being so bitter and twisted, if all you have to look forward to is a trip to ashpit gate, never mind eh?

13. BrizzleBluebird

BrizzleBluebird Well-Known Member

Oh dear, Coventry fans taking the mickey out of the REAL CCFC.....

Shame as I quite like them but ho hum, they've given us Gunnarson and in all liklihood, unless we get hijacked by Brum Turner as well so all good <ok>

And then we have the Wurzle... how's the new stadium coming along? Oh dear, that's right, looks like there's another objection now...

Shame, I'm sure a half empty new stadium would look so much better than a half empty Ashton Gate eh??

Heard the one about the massive West Country team that made the play-offs in their first year back in the Championship and told all and sundry that they were going up the following year instead after they lost in teh final? And were then going up when they appointed Steve Coppell as manager........ Oh dear, what happened there then.
    And as for breaking rules etc... does Bristol City FC 1982 Limited ring any bells for you? Wipe the slate clean did we? Rip off all the people we owed money to did we?

Mmmmm, funny but I can never remember Cardiff taking this route, although feel free to refresh my memory if it's failed me...

Muppet!

14. T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY

Here's the BIGGEST Cardiff City joke .

Did you here about the team that mugged Coventry City and TOOK there best 2 players for peanuts!.

I think you know the punchline, so run along and next time make sure you have some ironic and witty material before all you Coventry fans make fools of yourselves again PMSL.