1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Can you Irons beat the Scummers this weekend?

Discussion in 'West Ham' started by Singing Blue 3, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Singing Blue 3

Singing Blue 3 Well-Known Member

2. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

We're up the road from you, you retarded ****wit. And don't you forget it.

3. Lovelocum

Lovelocum Well-Known Member

Erm no they can't! And Carroll was ruled out with a foot injury before you created this thread. If your going to post on other peoples boards at least be up to date!

4. trixter_whufc

trixter_whufc New Member

If its any consolation singing blue, their football was just as dull and boring as ours. But for our injuries, we would have won the game quite easily for you. They have wasted all their money on a load of foreign wimps.

5. ----HistoryRepeating----

----HistoryRepeating---- Well-Known Member

Whereas you've blown your budget on a donkey, & not a very fit one at that! <laugh>

6. lamby

lamby Needs a cold shower

Haha good one HR!

7. trixter_whufc

trixter_whufc New Member

We've got these wimps again next week singing blue.

Get this - they banned me from their forum because they can't take a bit of banter! Embarrassing eh? :D

It's a shame we had so many injuries this season, otherwise we would be above them now. Oh well. Next season maybe.

8. Piebacca

Piebacca Well-Known Member

Your team is going to get raped like a dog at a cockney knees-up.

9. Jose Fonte baby

Jose Fonte baby Well-Known Member

We've been above you for the entire season. You've only had a few injuries a month or two ago, and in that time you were awful! We've lost our record signing, our £7m midfielder for the last two months as well as our best CB for the last month. Plus our goalie was injured for a month, and our stand in was dreadful. All teams have injuries.
    <laugh>

10. trixter_whufc

trixter_whufc New Member

I don't know if your record signing is osvaldo or ramirez but both are pony anyway. How you spent 25-30M on those two is very amusing.

You know nothing about our injuries. We played several games with one or no centre backs and Carrol has missed the whole season. Reid and RVT are absolute key players & have both missed a large part of the season.

Everyone in the media has agreed that our injuries this season have been awful and that no team could have coped with them. All teams have injuries but this has been a freak season for us.

Had our injuries only been as bad as yours, I'm confident that we would be, at worst, level with you.

11. SAINTDON13

SAINTDON13 Well-Known Member

Hey, Trixter, can you believe your luck? Clottenburk is the Referee, as good as an extra player for you, he has changed since abusing Adam Lallana, he doesn't like us anymore, actually nobody likes us but that is another matter, ho hum.

12. Piebacca

Piebacca Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;FopyRHHlt3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M&feature=player_embedded[/video]

13. Jose Fonte baby

Jose Fonte baby Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter if we win 5-0 because I'm sure if Carroll had been available he would have scored a double hat trick.

14. Singing Blue 3

Singing Blue 3 Well-Known Member

Yep, I can believe they banned me from their pony fiddlers board because a i called one of their Mods a menopausal old bitch(st.Brendy) can you believe the injustice of that!

If big Andy is playing someone better warn him not to wear his trademark pony tail, or he could end up getting fiddled with!Yuk!<laugh>

15. lamby

SB3 you need to keep up. Carroll is suspended that wont stop them playing Hoofball though!

16. Lee263

Lee263 Well-Known Member

Southampton have always sort of pissed me off, never minded Pompey though. We will beat them for you.

17. lamby

oh no you won't!

18. trixter_whufc

trixter_whufc New Member

I know what you mean Lee. I used to not mind them actually. They've always been one of those nice harmless kind of clubs but they do seem to all of a sudden think they have set some kind of benchmark for how the game should be played.

A win would be nice today and pretty much guarantee our survival with only a few more points needed. It's going to be tough though. They are pretty much at full strength and we are missing a few key players.

I think it will be 1-1 which won't be a bad result considering all the other fixtures today.

19. lamby

Morning Trix! I'm feeling confident this morning. Hope it hasnt worn off by 3pm.

20. trixter_whufc

trixter_whufc New Member

Ah good morning Lambo. How are you Sir?

Can you remember the bet we had? Did I have us to finish 12th and above and you had us 13th and below?

I would check myself but your wimps had me banned from your forum so I can't even look at my old posts!

Looks like a draw to me today which will be a reasonably good result and push us a little closer to safety.

COYI