1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Can Argyle win their next four games and give us hope?

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by hp_bedoboy, Dec 5, 2012.

1. hp_bedoboy

hp_bedoboy Active Member

Would be a great Xmas gift and set us up for the New Year eh! <cracker>

2. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Well I think the answer to that question is NO.......sorry I didn't mean to shout..........Fletcher has only won four league games in nearly half a season......he wouldn't know where to start on such a task.

What is he planning in the January window......aging over the hill players,injury prone loans and cast off's that have been talked up by present clubs.......they can all see Fletcher coming from over the horizon.........more nails being got ready for the coffin of a once proud club.

3. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

And it's a no from me. I really can't see where the next point is going to come from let alone a 4 match winning streak. Oh how I want to be wrong in this but there is just nothing that suggests we will win a game anytime soon. This is becoming painful if the last 4 years haven't been painful enough. If Argyle were a dog then it would be put down mercifully.

4. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

A successful season for Argyle this term would be coming 22nd in DIV 2........we have tried nearly every trick this season to self destruct.....lets hope the team are better than Fletcher's ability.

There is just not anything else to play for........a case of hanging on with bleeding finger nails.

Triumph will be coming 90th in the FL.

5. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

I'm just not holding my breath on anything cause I've been doing that for seasons now and I need all the breath I can get at my age.

6. hp_bedoboy

hp_bedoboy Active Member

Computer been down for a few days but reading the latest threads don't seem to give us much hope does it. Maybe if maybe we can sneak a win today who knows but definately a big if!
    Looks as if we'll be down to a skeleton crew very soon, probably see half the team with one leg and crutches hobbling out on the pitch....don't forget yer Jolly Roger's today....lol. :frown:

7. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Missed being Jolly Roggered hp but the game was halfway decent for once. See Argyle/ York thread for full opinion. We have 2 away now and then Torquay on boxing day........is it Christmas I have to ask. Could be get a run of wins........ Nah lets not get too carried away after one victory.