1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Can’t sleep after something that happened today...

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Brixton Airshow, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Brixton Airshow

Brixton Airshow Well-Known Member

This is going to sound ridiculous, but 12 hours after it happened, I’m still ****ing fuming.

Was driving in heavy traffic earlier when the cars all came to a standstill. I could see the bloke in the car in front of me was eating, and after a few minutes, he tossed a full carrier bag of rubbish out of his driver’s window onto the grass verge. Not a care in the world. I tried to take a video of him and he sees me in his rear view mirror. He then sticks his finger up at me out of the window for a good 10 seconds. The cars in front have started moving now but he’s still there gesticulating at me in his rear-view (wtf you gonna do about it type **** I guess), then he finally decides to drive again a good 30 seconds later.

I’m so ****ing angry still. Angry I didn’t get out and throw the bag back in his car. Angry I couldn’t get my camera to work. Angry I didn’t get out and nut the disrespectful ****. Angry I’m still letting it bother me now.

**** these people man.

2. Blond Bombshell

Blond Bombshell Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that marra and praying you find solace in your actions, you didn't get out of your car and end up in trouble.

3. Ozzymac

Ozzymac Well-Known Member

Shoulda followed the **** home, come back later and thrown a **** ton of rubbish at the front of his house

rowley, Nordic and LAMackem like this.
  4. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Well-Known Member

Just forget it mate. It's not worth the trouble.

Blond Bombshell likes this.
  5. young2077

young2077 Well-Known Member

100% understand your anger it infuriates me when I see people chucking rubbish out of a car window. Like them and there car are far too important to take their own rubbish home to dispose of in their bin.

I hate people who drop litter full stop. Hold it until you see a bin you ****ing ****.

Nice one op I've just finished work (nightshift) got into bed now I'm angry about twats!

gelders pie and dyd13 like this.
  6. Comfy

Comfy Well-Known Member

That used to be me mate, as a professional driver for 30 years things like this used to boil my piss. It’s only recently that I tend to turn the other eye as it’s not worth it mate. People like us won’t win against those kind of people.
    Just forget it mate as I think the ****a would’ve forgot anything went off within 20 mins, I’m sure he had a peaceful sleep.

Blond Bombshell likes this.
  7. Gil T Azell

Gil T Azell Well-Known Member

I am calming down as I get older and think about me and my driving and getting to my destination or home safely.

I would however have probably been arrested if I had seen somebody do that. I would have thrown the rubbish back in his car or tailgated the tw*t and followed him with full beam lights on until he stopped. Then I would have had my say with the ignorant b*stard.

8. gelders pie

gelders pie Well-Known Member

I try to wonder what has happened in recent years. There’s always been some litter , but about 5 years ago it seemed to double , and since has got constantly worse. The population hasn’t increased pro rata , I can’t imagine members of the older generation ( who haven’t dropped one piece of litter in all their life) have suddenly decided to start . Is it the younger generation , who expect others to sort them out. - can you blame the young kids who have known nothing else, as they are taught by young parents. How /why has this bone idle disrespectful lack of pride attitude developed in our society.?
    I was wound up yesterday also . Small car park on the c2c cyclepath. Prob take 10 cars , so say 20-25 metres . Fence along back Litter bin one end . Stacks of litter dropped over fence . This sort of thing is of course commonplace and the norm . Can people really be that lazy ?

9. TeamOfTalents

TeamOfTalents Well-Known Member

Death for litterers would solve a lot of problems, eradicate the ignorant bastard's

samwise_new likes this.
  10. samwise_new

samwise_new Well-Known Member

it is one thing that never fails to boil my piss...even on a family outing we took plenty of plastic bags, all empty pop bottles, crisp and ket packets had to be bagged and bags were carried as we walked...if no bins it was all taken home.

the problem (apart from sheer ignorance) is that the worst offenders are the neanderthals of society who always meet in clan groups and think it is 'hard' to break any and every rule they can and that anyone talking sense has to be beaten half to death.

gelders pie likes this.