1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Cameron Jerome

Discussion in 'Stoke City' started by sgtpotterslonelyheartsclubband, Jan 31, 2011.

1. sgtpotterslonelyheartsclubband

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11701_6713585,00.html?

Skysports.com understands a number of clubs are keen on landing Birmingham City striker Cameron Jerome.

The 24-year-old has insisted he is not looking to leave St Andrews, but admits he would leave if he was told otherwise.

Skysports.com understand that, over the weekend, Birmingham fielded a number of enquiries about the striker.

It is understood Stoke City are leading the chase and are ready to firm up their interest on Monday.

Birmingham themselves are already busy on striker business by trying to tie up a deal for Obafemi Martins, whilst also talking with Racing Santander about the potential sale of Nikola Zigic.

Now the Blues have another transfer avenue to consider, with Jerome's future to be decided upon.

2. sgtpotterslonelyheartsclubband

Sky Sports News report:

Stoke targeting Jerome and possibly Lita.

I don't know whether to laugh, cry or scream!!!

3. Pottermouth 328

Pottermouth 328 Well-Known Member

Sgt
    Same here WHAT is Tony Pulis thinking of? Lita I'm not sure, Jerome honestly I don't know how good the guy is? Are we not better, keeping what we have, staying up and then looking to improve in the summer?

Your thoughts mate

4. sgtpotterslonelyheartsclubband

Lita is Championship standard no more. Cameron Jerome is a bloke by Birmingham fans admission, just runs a lot, works hard but won't get many goals, sounds like a Pulis striker. I like Jerome as a player but surely if you are going to sell Tuncay, you have to replace him with someone better and Jerome is not that. He would be a good Fuller replacement in my opinion mind. The ideal Tuncay replacement would be Hugo Rodallega but I doubt Wigan would sell as it would pretty much confirm their relegation in my opinion.

I'm no fan of Fuller as you know Potts but even I think Lita would be an atrocious replacement.

5. sgtpotterslonelyheartsclubband

6. sgtpotterslonelyheartsclubband

Sky Sports News - Cameron Jerome and Leroy Lita will not be joining Stoke. Is there a possibility now that Tunny may stay? Clutching at straws I know.

7. Pottermouth 328

Agreed Sgt
    Let's face it, IF Jerome as ANY good, Birmingham would not be offloading him! Fuller? Luv the guy me mate. He does my head in but he's the type you either luv or hate.
    Can still do it Sgt, THAT is why I wouldn't swop him for Jerome.

Tunny, is class but it's bloody obvous that Tony and he don't see eye to eye or Pulis is stupid and can't see how good he really is. That's my IMHO anyway mate.
    I honestly thought that MIDFIELD is where T.P. was looking to improve, seem's I was wrong. Unless he does perform another miricle i.e. a Huth kinda deal today, I doubt it though Sgt. HOPE I am way out and would gladly eat humble pie.:emoticon-0110-tongu

8. sgtpotterslonelyheartsclubband

Well as i've just said Potts you're not going to have to worry about Fuller being replaced by Jerome, Sky Sports News say neither he or Lita will be joining Stoke.

Sky Sports News say Jerome rejected us. Thank you Cameron. Much appreciated :)

9. Pottermouth 328

Sgt
    Sorry mate, I can't get used to this NO three minute rule just yet,;) posts crossed over. Lets hope Fuller stays then cos I think Tunny has or is going sad day for me if he does Sgt.

10. Norfolkstokie

Norfolkstokie Member

Hurray Sgt...some good news!.