1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic OLOF's political thread

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by MIGHTY, Oct 1, 2017.

?

Should there be a second Brexit vote

1. Yes

30.3%
  2. No

58.8%
  3. Dont know

0.8%
  4. Its too late

1.7%
  5. Ell rulz

0.8%
  6. couldnt give a fook

6.7%
  7. Will WJ ever see whats hitting him smack in the face

1.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. lifecheshirewhite

That is racist, forcing poor Kenyans to wear Sunderland tops <yikes> never heard of such cruelty before, ;) bet they wish they could have the good old days of slavery back after that. <whistle>

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  2. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

even worse they have had soy boy lefties going there offering coin for some rear end rump pumpy, then complaining to police when they get their heads kicked in, and anyone caught doing homo things gets a neckless, that's tyres dropped over them so they cant move and dowsed in petrol, only time you will hear lefties quieter than a church mouse, im hoping to start THE KENYAN WAY program here in the north east, just building up tyre stocks before we put the posters up inviting all those LGBGT or what ever they call themselves

OLOF and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  3. Makemstine Roger

any volunteers to help serve the tea and cakes before the party starts

4. lifecheshirewhite

I got married at Fort Jesus in Mombasa loved the country, took pencils and writing books for local children as they are always in short supply, the lefty looneys will tell you I'm racist, while they do nothing but talk ****, good on you m8.

5. lifecheshirewhite

4 o'clock tea and cake, was more British than Britain in some ways.

6. Makemstine Roger

no mate in the Noel Coward famous song
    set yourself free when the clock strikes three because everything stops for tea.............he also did another classic song

Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun

lifecheshirewhite likes this.
  7. 2020VisionofLeeds

2020VisionofLeeds Well-Known Member

Ell will ban you on here, be careful.

8. 2020VisionofLeeds

2020VisionofLeeds Well-Known Member

Thanks heavens.......We've missed your reasonable, moderating influence in the recent debate with Mackem. We lefties need to show solidarity.

lifecheshirewhite likes this.
  9. blonogasoven

blonogasoven Well-Known Member

"Trump clearly isn't my cup of tea but I don't go around calling people just because they rate him. I admit I don't understand why they do but there you go each to their own and it would be a sad world if we all liked the same thing etc.

"As for there not being articles about his failing before he started to run for president, I thought we had done that but as another observation it is impossible to find articles about him being a poor president, 260,000 Americans dying on his watch, before 2015 for obvious reasons."

I read your essay on Trump before his Presidential campaign and I replied about it. That was him as a businessman.
    He looked out for no.1. He did what he wanted. You can object to the way he went about his business, you could also say that Ron Reagan was a **** actor. They're past lives before entering Politics.
    Biden has always been a politician. He's never created anything so, as bad as Trump was, at least he's been out there.
    What I said was that
    No articles on the MSM called him what he was called while President, before his Presidential campaign.

You don't have to like your President. He just has to do the job you elected him for.
    Joe and Jane America accept that but the namby Pamby, virtue signalling, wet behind the ears lefty crowd need to like him first.

As an example, from what I have learned about Roger on here, if I had to go into battle I'd want him on my side. I have no idea if I'd like him (he does post some **** jokes :) ) but he seems to be an experienced soldier.
    I wouldn't be as keen to follow a graduate who was promoted behind a desk in London who only knew what he or she had been taught about fighting.
    Trump v Biden

10. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Wasnt that Winnie Mandelas favourite pastime with the petrol, tyres and young lads?

11. Makemstine Roger

how can you boys show solid arity when you all suffer from brewers droop, and the majority want to be she males.....<laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>

12. Makemstine Roger

what you going to grass me up , it wont be the first or last time , i speak as i find i learned in the army if your so sensitive to words dont join , if your a shirt lifter don't join, all of the words i use are in a dictionary and were put there to describe words which make up the English language eg the word gay is in there it means happy, this word was highjacked by homosexuals because they didn't like the word in the English dictionary which is there to describe them, so they would prefer to hassle and belittle me because i use queens English the Worlds gone mad

13. esteponawhite

esteponawhite Well-Known Member

Can't see you getting banned fella,
    The only rules were keep the match thread on topic, although that's gone out the window with the tree topper pics!
    <laugh>

OLOF and Makemstine Roger like this.
  14. Makemstine Roger

mate not my intention sorry when asked a specific question ill will reply as a matter of courtesy which is what happened couldn't remember the name of the thread you wanted to keep to, i understand someone sensitive has objected because they cant win an argument. if you put a link up to the thread i will bookmark it and go there hope your happy with this reply regards Roger

esteponawhite likes this.
  15. esteponawhite

esteponawhite Well-Known Member

Do what you wan't fella, I'm not a mod.
    Allways thought your lots aim was to go in a cause mayhem anyway.
    <cheers>

16. milkyboy

milkyboy Well-Known Member

fairs fair, I mixed my US rags up, so happy to apologise<ok>

There were articles in the WSJ making the similar points - if you provide an approved list of publications I’ll try and avoid future errors:biggrin:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  17. Makemstine Roger

that's what i was trained for, and take no **** , good job I've manage to mellow................................a bit

18. Makemstine Roger

would you kindly stop dragging the thread off track and praying on my politeness to respond.............:emoticon-0136-giggl<laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>

19. Jammy 07

Jammy 07 Well-Known Member

Have you actually read the thread title Roger ?

This is where those as thick as mince come to let off some steam...without fear or favour <laugh>

20. milkyboy

milkyboy Well-Known Member

I don’t doubt some of the establishment v trump stuff is for the reason’s you state. Stands to reason though that someone gets held to account more as president than they would as a businessman.

In terms of the example you’ve given. I’m not so sure. I’m fine with the ‘those that can do, those that can’t teach’, idea but this isnt about who the best businessman is. Biden has a career of experience in statesmanship and government. Which many would think a better qualification for being a president

.... there’s the minor matter of his dementia but hey, you can’t have everything <laugh>