1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Brentford boss Uwe Rosler offers lifeline to outcasts

Discussion in 'Brentford' started by Not606 News Team, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Not606 News Team

Incoming Brentford manager Uwe Rosler has offered a second chance to misfits David McCracken and Kirk Hudson.

The Bees duo were frozen out by previous manager Andy Scott and were both sent out on loan for the second half of the season after failing to break into his first-team plans.

The pair of flops made just a handful of appearances in their debut seasons at Griffin Park, and both have another 12 months remaining on their existing deals.

But new boss Rosler has thrown McCracken and Hudson a lifeline by confirming that all his squad will start pre-season with a clean slate.

He said: "Every player will have a chance with me. A lot of managers just say that but I mean it.

"I also think no one should go out now as I want to see every player during pre-season and give them the chance to impress me and the coaching staff.

"Obviously, if Chelsea come in and offer an astronomical amount of money we have to think differently!

"But I would like to see the contracted players here over pre-season."

2. Stockton2Darl0

did you sign Donaldson up? If so, feed him, he will score.

3. Stockton2Darl0

and being a Boro fan I felt I should not let Mr Paul Merson down, so I have gambled 1 pound on you being promoted, along with Siena, Ipswich, and Darlington.