1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Breaking Ranks

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by Ken Shabby, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Ken Shabby

Ken Shabby Well-Known Member

I'll finally go out on a limb here. We need to build for next season and I'm afraid I don't see any chance of us going up with Chris Powell in charge. It hurts to say it as I loved him as a player, and a person, but as has often been stated before, enthusiasm in management is no guarantee of success, and one point from a possible twenty four is Phil Parkinson levels. Lets get a new manager in and start building for august,as this season is all over now.

2. sotonstu

sotonstu Member

since u see it as all over, any chance of us taking the spoils on tuesday :)

3. Markus Liebherrs Red Army

It just shows how quickly a club's season can turn around. You have some decent players however, and Bradley Wright-Phillips has proven that he can be a very good player at this level. You will need to build momentum, so that next season starts strongly, as League One next year is not likely to be much easier, considering some of the teams that are in the Championship relegation scrap, and that there are a fair few other clubs in the same position as you in the league in terms of aspirations. All the best though, except tonight ;)