1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Breaking News!!! Harper got Carroll to leave Newcaslte

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Tim Kruls Zulu Shield (:), Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim Kruls Zulu Shield (:)

is was revealed not a moment ago that steve harper persuded Carroll to leave St. James park.

Steve Harper started his glitering career as a striker and that is what he has always wanted to do, but kevin keegan (in his first stint as manager) made him become a goalkeeper becuase there was a shipment of expensive gloves that were all in Steve harpers size and they had to be used up, so steve was made to go in goal. not best pleased he started his fight from the inside of newcastle persuding andy cole, Ginola and now Andy Carroll to leave the Toon, but the constant thorn in his side, Ameobi has been keeping him out of a magnicent return to goal scoring glory.
    it was not Given that had kept Harper from returining to his natrual stiking position but our long list of stikers, good and bad, but finally it seems that this season he may have got his chance.
    first of all he uses his anciant myan powers to brain wash Andy Carroll into joining liverpool, " there is nothing at liverpool for me" andy carroll said. one look into the eyes of Andy from Harper and "liverpool is the place for me" andy said.
    next it was ameobi, this one more difficult but from the help of the great and powefull check tiote, he managed to fracure ameobi's cheek bone using tiotes world renowed ninja tackling abilitys.
    so now with only lovenkrands and best to disable, it seems Steve harper will finally get his chance to complete the prophecy and return to scoring ways.

2. iToons

iToons Member

Haha... I'm going to be careful with what I say now.

3. Tim Kruls Zulu Shield (:)

the media is everywhere

4. Geordie Gashead

Geordie Gashead Active Member

<laugh><laugh>

I heard he used his power to give Ranger the death stare as he was about to put the ball in an empty net against West Ham.

5. Leon Bessi

Leon Bessi Active Member

Ranger?

6. Mod Face

Mod Face Well-Known Member

I'm disappointed in myself for getting as far as 'mayan powers' and still thinking this was a quote from a newspaper.... <blush>

7. Bozz

Bozz Well-Known Member

<laugh> A death stare so strong it sent Lua Lua to Greece

8. Agent Bruce

Agent Bruce Well-Known Member

So it's all Harpers fault we're where we are. I'll give him an earful tomorrow!

9. Tim Kruls Zulu Shield (:)

mate, in stiches, literaly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.