1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bowyer weekly Press Conference.

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by DickPlumb, Oct 17, 2019.

1. DickPlumb

DickPlumb Well-Known Member

LB: “Everyone has returned from international duty injury-free. Conor only played a few minutes so it’s good he’s had a bit of a break. Josh Cullen didn’t play either. Tom and Jonny both started which is great. I watched the Croatia game and it was proud moment." #cafc

LB: “We’re all recharged and it was needed because we had a tough few games leading up to the break. The lads had a break, the staff had a break and we’re all raring to go again.” #cafc

LB: “I had a break, too, because the hours are relentless. I remember when I first took over, the first thing Alan Curbishley told me was ‘when you have a chance to get a break, take it, otherwise you will burn out.’ So I have taken his advice.” #cafc

LB on touchline ban: “I’ve been in this situation before. I learnt from the mistake I made last time. I didn’t shout, I didn’t swear, and spoke to the referee calmly." #cafc

LB: "I’d rather be on the touchline, but our work is done between Monday and Friday. They will all know their jobs whether I’m on the side or not." #cafc

LB: “I’ll have a walkie-talkie to the bench so the only difference will be that Jacko will be shouting the instructions!” #cafc

LB: “Hemed and Kayal have trained this week, so it’s good to have them back out there, but this weekend might be too early for them because they were already playing catch up.” #cafc

LB: “Our fans have been unbelievable, home and away. I think they recognise what a big part they play. At Fulham, they didn’t stop singing and they played their part. They keep the boys going and, hopefully, they can keep going. We’re going to need them.” #cafc

LB: “Ben Purrington is back in training so should be fine for this weekend.” #cafc

LB: “Lyle is still in the brace and is doing strength work. He’ll be out of the brace on Monday and we think he’s slightly ahead of schedule, so that’s positive news.” #cafc

LB: “Lewis Page will be back out running next week so he’s progressing.” #cafc

LB: “I have a great bunch that love going out and training every day. They work hard and they get rewards for it and they know that.” #cafc

LB: "They’re like kids that have had their toys taken away from them! They’ve been without games and they just want to play so they're really looking forward to this weekend." #cafc

2. DickPlumb

DickPlumb Well-Known Member

I notice that Lewis Page will be back running next week. How long before he gets injured again?

3. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

The week after <ok>

4. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

Do you remember them playing in this one Dick?

please log in to view this image

5. ForestHillBilly

ForestHillBilly Well-Known Member

Too risky. Walking football for Page please.

DickPlumb likes this.
  6. User deleted as requested

User deleted as requested Well-Known Member

i think the club will fvck him off in January.
    Bowyer has clearly lost patience, and rightly so.

: cafc