1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bournemouth v Arsenal

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by remembercolinlee, Jan 11, 2018.

1. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

So it's the long awaited South East Derby where the South East Coast take on South East London's top placed team.

Last year Arsenal battled back from 3 nil down to get a draw but were so busy celebrating the equaliser they forgot they were actually allowed to try and score a winner in the remaining 5 minutes!

I last went to Bournemouth in 2010 and the whole town was littered with call girl cards...considering how much time they are spending tarting themselves out to the Manchester Clubs Ozil and Sanchez will feel right at home <whistle>

Apparently city have offered £20m for Sanchez ... That means you could get more money for Oxlaide Chamberlain than Sanchez ... fantastic financial management worth of mo fos who fund the NHS.

Whilshere is injured so Sanchez will have to start...Walcott is ****e so Xhaka will start cos he is less ****e.

Bournemouth will continue with their tactic of pretending to be a plucky little club while hoping the world forgets they are actually a billionaires plaything.

Wenger will continue his bore them ****less tactic used to such devasting effect in Chavland on Wednesday in the cup...not the Fa Cup obviously <whistle>

While we are on the Fa Cup in my opinion there is no shame in being knocked out by a winner of the CL <whistle>

Final word on the Fa Cup ...some arsenal fans need to get a grip tbh...the reaction to the Fa Cup defeat has been ott...as a wise man once said...
    DS-A8cSXcAAtKQl.jpg

Wenger is now hoping that Arsenal stop getting terrible refereeing decisions and that referees remember that he is right cos he is all knowing and all seeing :bandit:

2. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Right, you're just getting a little bit too ****ing cheeky with these match threads <grr>

Good match thread btw

remembercolinlee likes this.
  3. BrunelGooner

BrunelGooner Well-Known Member

Reports in The Guadian saying Alexis won't be in the squad today because he is getting closer to his move away from the club.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...l-manchester-united-bournemouth-city-transfer

Somewhat surprisingly, United are now in pole position to sign him because they've offered him a lucrative wage packet and Alexis has had his head turned by it.

We're also interested in taking Mkhitaryan in return.

I know this was discussed in the transfer rumours thread, but it's looking like a genuine possibility now. I'm not going to lie, I didn't see this occurring purely because he seemed adamant on joining City. But I guess money talks.

Will be interesting to see how we perform today and whether Ozil will be in the squad as well.

4. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Getting a bit ****ed off with the Sanchez situation now. Hoping that PSG or Bayern come in with an offer and we sell him abroad.

5. BrunelGooner

The guy who wrote that article is not notorious for chatting **** unfortunately. I think this could very well be on the cards.

Unfortunately, United could very well be snatching our best player from right under our noses. And there's not a ****ing thing we can do about it.

I'm also worried that this whole transfer saga is going to affect our performance today.

6. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Well we can, we stop it happening if we want. He's still under contract until the summer. Would rather see him go to City on a free than Utd for £25m.

City are untouchable at the moment, they are going to win the league and Sanchez isn't going to make any difference to that. If he goes to Utd though it will significantly improve one of our direct rivals and will be ****ing unforgivable imo. Especially given the RVP debacle.

7. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Anyway. Ozil still out with a knee injury. But contract situation looks loads better than Sanchez with Wenger saying that Ozil's contract negotiations are 'very much alive'

Good news in that Ramsey and Kolasinac are back. And Wilshere looks like he might have recovered from his ankle sprain <ok>

8. BrunelGooner

We are already in a precarious situation in the league and if we drag this out until the Summer, my worry is that will disrupt the dressing room and will affect our performances. Given how Alexis has performed on the whole this season, compared to the high standards he set himself previously, we won't benefit from it. Alexis is a volatile character.

We hold no cards in this situation.

Him going to United would feel horrific, however, him going to City still would hurt because of what it would represent for us. It may not be as painful, but it would still suck for him to join and improve an already formidable domestic rival. Why would players want to join us if they keep seeing things like this happen?

9. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Yeah I guess. If we get Mkhitaryan in return then I suppose it would be making the best of a bad situation.

Although Sanchez > Mkhitaryan by a long way.

10. BrunelGooner

Our team looks painfully average without Alexis and Ozil. Bloody hell.

Reinforcements aren't an 'option' anymore, we need to be making some big signings (on and off the pitch) otherwise we will fall further behind the pack.

There is a serious risk of us languishing in mid-table mediocrity if we don't take charge of this situation. Even if we can't bring the players we want in now, we need to be looking at which players we'll be going after in the Summer.

Citizen Kane likes this.

11. cini65

cini65 Well-Known Member

It's an embarrassment of an excuse for a first team when you consider we are supposed to be one of the biggest clubs in the world.

I used to be confident that it wouldn't be like United when Fergie left as we actually had a team with some great players in and all we needed was to get of our ****stick of a manager. However, the complete ****tard has stuck around so long he's managed to completely **** up our team as well and drive off all of our best players.

Wenger doesn't deserve any respect, dignity or a pleasant send off. He would have gotten that if he'd left when he should have 10 years ago. He should be sacked right now just like everyone else is in most jobs who are ****ing useless at them.

Our team IS ****. The only fix is new leadership immediately. And winning today 6-0 won't change any of that.

TheBear likes this.
  12. TheBear

TheBear Well-Known Member

Agreed - its ****ing ****.

13. remembercolinlee

Just seen the last 5 mjns or so ...Lacazette looks so bored and lazy...is he playing with an injury?

14. TheBear

Yeah looks like he injured himself... but there's **** all on the bench.

15. remembercolinlee

Where's Giroud?

16. TheBear

Lucas Perez was a quality player - looked good every time replayed - never got games.

Same thing is happening with Kolasinac.

17. TheBear

Injured of course.

18. remembercolinlee

Ahhh...seems like you are getting yours as ours start to return. You lot need to dig out points to stay in the race...you win today and you will only be 2 points off 4th if Liverpool lose.
    Lose today and you could be 8 points off 4th if Liverpool win!
    Big day in race for top 4!

19. remembercolinlee

The two Bournemouth yellows have been harsh...refs always favour Arsenal :bandit:

20. excel

excel Active Member

This is where we are at I'm afraid,Kronke and Wenger have a lot to answer for.People say we shouldn't sell to a rival (utd) but are we really a rival to them I don't think so.Its time what happens on the pitch take's priority at this club or the future will be bleak.