1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Bogs

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, May 17, 2021.

1. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

Out of interest has anyone come across any really nice bogs lately?

The kind where you walk in.. the smell is lovely… the place is spotless, decent hand soap dispenser, posh quilted bog roll, snazzy modern taps and a bone dry, slate tied floor with fresh grout.

I’m just curious what standard of bog is out there in the community.

you can tell a lot about a place by the standard of the bogs.

2. JakartaToon

JakartaToon Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I think the mark of a good bog is when they have one of those spray things not only to clean your arse but also remove any turd fragments clinging to the porcelain before you leave. My many toilets in Jakarta are thus equipped and its much more hygenic than having to use the old bog brush.

The open air bathrooms in luxury hotels in Bali are a joy to use - nothing better than doing your business with the sounds of the jungle all around. However they are to be avoided at night when the mosquitoes are out.

My worst toilet experience was on the road up from Giradot to Bogota in Colombia. To be fair I was suffering from food poisoning and the roadside food stall owner was kind enough to let me use his facilities. However an essential part of the after-toilet experience is a ready supply of water, tissue or even newspaper and it was there that his facility was sorely lacking. I did pay the owner a few pesos for his kindness and he is probably still getting good use from the heavily soiled Calvin Kleins I left him.

Prince Isak (GG) likes this.
  3. Prince Isak (GG)

Prince Isak (GG) Well-Known Member

I just have sympathy for anyone who wears white boxers and thinks a follow through isn’t possible.

You only wear them bad boys when you know your getting some serious BJ action.

4. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

i look forward to the experience of Indonesian bogs. They are now on my ‘to poo’ list.

JakartaToon likes this.
  5. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

I ordered extra pairs for my many trips round to pouchies.

Prince Isak (GG) and JakartaToon like this.