1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

BMW PGA Championship - Wentworth

Discussion in 'Golf' started by Nissassa, May 24, 2012.

1. Nissassa

Nissassa Member

So my favourite English tournament is back and after having a great time at the event last year i'm returning once again this Sunday.

So who do you think is going to win?

I'm going to go for my favourite golfer, Justin Rose. Can't wait until Sunday !

2. Nissassa

Nissassa Member

14:40 - Justin Rose is already -4 !

3. SaveTheHumans

SaveTheHumans Well-Known Member

I like this tournament more than alot on the euro tour, i will go with Donald to seal the deal yet again here and goodluck to ya Sunday, hope it is a good day, weather certainly should be.

If you wanna talk more golf and partake in a few free comps, then visit the Betting Forum, some really knowledgable guy's there and all you have to do is pick a few selections for the tournies across the Atlantic or here each week.

4. harryhood67

harryhood67 Well-Known Member

getting the right side of the draw has played a huge part in the tournament , conditions made this afternoon 3/4 shots harder than this morning . If conditions stay the same tomorrow the leaders will be out in tougher weather , and the early starters might still have a chance .The course is set up for the straight hitters Donald and Molinari , Rose's putting dosn't look good enough , his putt at 17 under a foot is one of the worst putts I've ever seen.

5. SaveTheHumans

SaveTheHumans Well-Known Member

Wow, few stinking rounds today, it can be playing tough but i'm not sure it's as tough as some made it out to be. Donald to have too much perfection for Rose tomorrow for b2b wins here.

6. Nissassa

Nissassa Member

Donald wins, unfortunately Rose misses out.

Great day in the sun, sat in the grandstand at the 18th from 12:00 onwards and got a '1' sign off the main leaderboard as a souvenir.

7. The Cunnilungus Connoisseur

The Cunnilungus Connoisseur Official POTY 2011, 2014, 2015, 2018 & 2023

Last edited: Apr 27, 2023