1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Big summer ahead.

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by KingPepeReina., Mar 27, 2011.

1. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

I believe this could be a big summer for Liverpool.
    There has been strong reports that Kenny has already identified his targets.
    These are,
    Gary Cahill.
    Charlie Adam.
    Matt Jarvis.
    Ashley Young.
    And another that has yet to be mentioned.Most likely to be a left back.
    Now I think this is typical Kenny,areas that need strengthening.One winger with pure raw pace and the other being tricky.Complete opposites.
    A commanding centre back.Even Robbie Savage who isn't the sharpest crayon in the box,recognises that these type of signings are what you would call ''sensible'.He too says that its typical Kenny.And these are the types of players that will get Liverpool back into the top 4 without question.
    I would like to ask any Liverpool fan,what would you think and for additions or variations the the aforementioned.Damien Comolli was asked on LFCTV will this summer be busy and he said yes without hesitating.

2. David Ngod

David Ngod Member

I'd like to see a few youth signings, Alcacer, Wickham and Chamberlain to name a few

3. Bozz

Bozz Well-Known Member

I'd love us to sign Chamberlain - that would be more of a statement of intent then anything

4. KingPepeReina.

It would,and Sour Alex is after him too,If we could outbid him for both Ashley Young,and Alex Chamberlain,That would be a right kick in the balls.Maybe then he would stop ramming his head up the Glazers arses.
    Yernited fans think they can get all the decent players,cos they are the bestest team in the world.
    Not with a transfer kitty of 10 million they won't.Sir Drinkalot should stick to invading the portugese 3rd division for over-priced tramps.

5. Constcrepe

Constcrepe Active Member

£10 million transfer kitty since when? Also did SAF say he was trying to sign Chamberlain? Remember KPR to have proof before speaking.

6. KingPepeReina.

Well thats all he's going to get seeing as Man Uniteds parent company made 108.9 million losses.There is a huge debt to support.If he wants to go on a spending spree,He's going to have to sell Hernandez,as he will get **** all for any of the others.He can't sell Rooney as very few clubs apart from Man City could afford to feed him.He eats 500ks worth a week.

7. Constcrepe

Constcrepe Active Member

KPR again talking crap. Where's the proof that SAF has said he's going after Chamberlain?

8. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

KPR you need to stop having digs at Man Utd in every post! I was going to answer the post with some of the players i'd like but the thread has already dropped into a argument with Man Utd fans so there's no point replying!

9. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I've come to the conclusion that he just can't resist it. The man has no self control. The Liverpool board appears to have turned into a board-share with United thanks to KPR's insistence on mentioning us every other post!

Although as I've said before, the best thing for Liverpool fans to do is just ignore him and carry on the discussion. Who do you reckon you'll be bringing in next season gonz?

10. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

As far as the tricky winger debate goes I'd like to see Sterling put straight in next year the kid is class and if you're good enough you're old enough! The squad needs improving no doubt but I really think that we have some good youngsters it's a matter of getting rid of some dead wood Jova, Poulsen, N'Gog to name some and buying 1 big signing at right wing and promoting the rest from the reserves. I don't think we will have loads of money and I would rather 1 world class player than 3 or 4 average gambles.

Reina
    Kelly Carra Agger Johnson
    Lucas
    RW Gerrard Mereiles Sterling

Suarez Carroll

11. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

Bring back Smicer!

12. KingPepeReina.

Putting in Sterling.
    That won't happen next season as he doesn't turn 17 until December.If he gets a run-out for the first team,it will be infrequent.He'll definitely have to learn his trade in the reserves in the same way Martin Kelly did.However Martin Kelly,like Emiliano Insua,Jamie Carragher,Michael Owen,Robbie Fowler,and Stevie Gerrard all proved,that they were far too good for the reserves.Even though Neil Mellor didn't make it in the first team,he was far too good for reserve team football.Martin Kelly was so too advanced for the reserves having left the under 18s,He was sent on loan to Huddersfield and was a revelation under Lee Clark.The ones that make it,will all have to prove,that they are up to the challenge of whatever level they are thrown in at.They have to adapt very very quickly.The same applies to the likes of Suso etc.As it is,I reckon Raheem Sterling and Suso should be both in the reserves as both are too good for the under 18s.Even though Suso does on occaions play for the reserves.