1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bielsa Leeds Saviour the early days

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by sniffer1, Feb 15, 2019.

1. sniffer1

sniffer1 Well-Known Member

Although its early days i could not resist putting this post on , my hopes and dreams of the great Leeds united history and the famous winning of trophies that are coming leeds uniteds way in the very near future as the team evolves into a WINNING TROPHIES MACHINE , my posts will cover the story for all the fantastic leeds fans out there , this is the early days and months file of our leeds united saviour marcelo Alberto Bielsa caldera (nick named) EL LOCO which means in english THE CRAZY ONE ! Bielsa , i dont mind this as it means he is committed to the cause of getting leeds back to the the top where leeds united belong !! and my fingers are still crossed it turns out that way,.discusion and replies about this and other topics are very welcome !

And below on the link are the best 11 quotes by other famous people in the football world about Marcelo Bielsa

https://www.planetfootball.com/quic...t-marcelo-bielsa-the-best-coach-in-the-world/

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  2. Eric Le Merde

Eric Le Merde Well-Known Member

Don't jinx it Sniffer, how does the saying go "One game at a time"

I'm hoping I can look back in 3-4 years time and agree with you 100%, I'm just a superstitious soul though.

If it all comes to pass I will allow you to tell me that you told me so

sniffer1 likes this.
  3. sniffer1

it all comes down to trust , and i , the players and owner of leeds united trust bielsa eventually the trust will spread out across to everybody ha ha LOL

4. Eric Le Merde

Eric Le Merde Well-Known Member

Oh I trust this lot more than any others in the last, well god knows how long, I'm just not sure that trust will spread quite to everybody just yet.

sniffer1 likes this.
  5. sniffer1

True it will take time but im backing bielsa , i could not say that for heckingbottom as soon as he was appointed i knew it would not work , i think they put heckingbottom there just as a temporary stop gap and radizzani had bielsa in mind then and was going to sack heckingbottom at end of season , but with bielsa the one thing i like is the hard work he is making the team do in training this is making them fitter than any team .

6. sniffer1

have you seen the quotes on the link from famous footballers and managers
    https://www.planetfootball.com/quic...t-marcelo-bielsa-the-best-coach-in-the-world/

southernwhite likes this.
  7. sniffer1

hard week coming up 3 games in 6 days from saturday