1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bendtner does Arsenal (and a taxicab) proud

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by redwhiteandermblue, Mar 13, 2014.

1. redwhiteandermblue

redwhiteandermblue Well-Known Member

In the his greatest and only display of selflessness and team spirit, Arsenal striker Nikolas Bendtner took it upon himself to take some of the heat off Mesuit Ozil and the rest of the Gunners during Arsenal’s annual quarterfinal exit from the CL.

” Danish tabloid BT alleged that Bendtner threatened a taxi driver before unbuttoning his trousers and rubbing himself against the side of the car.
    The 26-year-old is then alleged to have whipped the taxi with his belt, calling the driver a “little whore.” The cabbie was so concerned that he called the police.”

“Nicklas Bendtner is facing a heavy fine and dressing down from Arsene Wenger over claims he went on a drunken rampage while Arsenal were being knocked out of the Champions League by Bayern Munich.”

“Club officials have taken a very dim view of the fact Bendtner got himself into trouble, while his team-mates were unsuccessfully trying to overturn a two-goal deficit in Munich.”

From the Guardian:

""They were pretty drunk," the 47-year-old taxi driver told BT. "I got out of the car to put the bike stand on the back of the cab, and Bendtner and two of the others climbed into the back seat. When I sat back down I saw that the taxi radio had been kicked loose and was dangling down. They'd also taken some of my personal belongings that had been lying between the seats and, when I asked to have them back, Bendtner completely freaked out.

"He said that, if he was not so famous, he would have smacked me, and he called me a 'little fat pig'. I asked him to leave the car – I had to ask them three times, and said I'd have to call the police if they didn't." The cabbie then claimed that, while he was removing the bike stand again from the back of the car, Bendtner had to be restrained by his three friends.

"He stood at the back of the car and rubbed up against the side window after unbuttoning his pants while he whipped the cab with his belt and shouted he wanted to '**** me'," he added. "I've had drunks and alcoholics in my cab in Copenhagen over the last 25 years, but I've never experienced anything like this." Bendtner's spokeswoman, Elisa Lykke, when contacted by The Guardian declined to comment on the story on Thursday, while Arsenal said they were looking into the matter but declined to make any further statement.

The Denmark international will leave the club this summer under freedom of contract but, while he still hopes to play a part in the club's run-in, he had claimed earlier this month that his image may hinder his attempts to relaunch his career elsewhere. Bendtner suggested he had been "made into a psychopath" in terms of public perception.

"I have, for example, talked to clubs who say they have heard this or that story about me," he had told the Danish paper Jyllands-Posten. "So I have to tell them that is not true. Of all the things that I have been associated with, I have only done one thing wrong and that was in Copenhagen [an arrest for drink driving]. Regardless of this, I have, bit by bit, in people's eyes been made into a psychopath."

2. SpursDisciple

SpursDisciple Booking: Mod abuse - overturned on appeal
    Forum Moderator

He really is the most deluded twat in football

3. Spurm

Spurm Well-Known Member

Dunno, big Sol runs him pretty close

4. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

He's an idiot and he's ruining his career, but he'd probably do a decent job for someone if he got a bit of counselling and got regular football.
    His ego's out of control, but I put that down to being at Arsenal! <laugh>

5. Inda

Inda Well-Known Member

Taxi-man had a once in a lifetime chance to slap Bendtner and he failed. It's selfish laziness. He should've thought about all the unfortunate football fans who will never get the opportunity to slap an Arsenal player and given Bendtner a rising bitchslap from the hips.

I'll never look at a Taxi-man in the same way again. Bunch of bastards.

6. humanbeingincroydon

humanbeingincroydon Well-Known Member

I can't believe nobody went with this headline: Bendtner dry-humps taxi

7. **** me! Just when you think Arsenal could not sink any lower in the public's estimation, this happens!

Utterly shameful. I feel soiled and humiliated.

8. The RDBD

The RDBD Well-Known Member

What is Birgitte Nyborg doing about this outrage ??

9. humanbeingincroydon

humanbeingincroydon Well-Known Member

She was out of government at the start of season three, formed her own party, and became foreign secretary as part of a coalition in the final episode. Lars Hesselboe was Statsminister for the entire third season.

10. SpursDisciple

SpursDisciple Booking: Mod abuse - overturned on appeal
    Forum Moderator

He's not in football <ok>

11. redwhiteandermblue

redwhiteandermblue Well-Known Member

"The girls get prettier at closing time," the song says, but I never knew the taxi cabs could get so hot and heavy.

12. The RDBD

The RDBD Well-Known Member

You saw all that, hbic ?? I only saw 8 episodes of the Nete Buchs.:D