1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bamba's support for Ricardo

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Proud Fox, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

Sol Bamba has called for us to get off Ricardo's back, the man is a liability and screws up everything he does. He cost us the goal and nearly cost us 2 more. He was crap against Bristol, Cardiff and Coventry and didnt have anything to do against Derby and even managed to mess up then.

Drop Ricardo and get Weale back

I would rather a keeper who is going to do a solid job then someone who is going to help our passing game. Ricardo is like a Sousa signing

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3436081/Leicester-1-Coventry-1.html

2. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho Active Member

I almost have some sympathy for Ricardo, the stick he gets from the crowd is stupid. I mean I can understand people were angry after the goal but chanting for Weale every time he got the ball was pathetic.

Having said that, he is a liability and I've never rated him. Everyone called me a twat when I suggested he wasn't much good, now the chickens are coming home to roost. I had a severe dislike for him before after his exploits with Portugal, now Im completely wound up by him. It's one thing to screw England over but when you start ****ing up Leicester's season I'm not going to feel sorry for him.

It's hard to want players to succeed when you know they are hampering our promotion bid.

Ricardo and Van Aanholt should be at least dropped. The players they replaced are a number of times more worthy of the shirt.

3. Proud Fox

Sven is quick to drop people like Hobbs, Fryatt, Weale, Berner, Waghorn but people like Ricardo and Van Aanholt stay in the team because they are Sven's players, not criticising Sven as he has completely turned our season around but his team selection is questionable

4. Proud Fox

At half time when the subs was on the pitch the ball went into the Kop and Chris Weale went to get the ball and the whole kop cheered him and shouted his name, with the support with Weale surely Sven has to drop Ricardo

5. McGregor HU5

McGregor HU5 Well-Known Member

I remember coming on the Leicester page before and receiving abuse for saying Mannone is better than Ricardo. Are you still so sure?

6. Proud Fox

Mannone is crap

Ricardo is crap

Get Weale back

7. Dirkster the Fox

I now except he needs to be dropped. That said his selection is SVEN's choice not his own. So if SVEN picks him again I agree with Emilio, drop the negative chanting!!!!!!!!

8. Proud Fox

WEALE!! WEALE!! WEALE!! WEALE!!

Oh sorry

9. McGregor HU5

Ouch

10. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

The truth hurts kid.

11. McGregor HU5

...And how exactly can you say that Mannone is crap, when did you see him play

12. THE FOXES 1884

THE FOXES 1884 Well-Known Member

Will Ricardo cost us a place in the play offs or will SGE realise his mistake & put the unfortunate Weale back in the starting 11 ?

:emoticon-0110-tongu

13. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

Toss of a coin I'd imagine............pride comes before a fall............lets hope Sven has good balance.

Sven has done a great job, few mistakes but overall superb..........Its the ability to learn from mistakes.....If your reading this Sven you need to get out more<cheers>

14. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Have you seen Weale play?

Compared with Ricardo and Mannone he is a god.

Why do you think Arsene Wenger sent out his 4th choice goalie when the three infront of him would struggle to get into any Premier League team?

15. Proud Fox

Yes i have seen mannone play and he is crap

Look whos ahead of him at Arsenal Almunia, Flappyanski, Szcezsnsy. They are all crap and yet mannone is 4th choice

16. McGregor HU5

All of which could get in your starting 11... btw, when did you see Mannone?

17. Mick

Mick Probably won't answer PMs
    Staff Member

I watched Ricardo play for Boavista against Celtic back in 2003 UEFA Cup Semi Final and I remember thinking jesus christ what a bombscare. I was actively cheering the team to test him with any sort of cross at every opportunity as he was having an absolute nightmare in both legs. Afterwards I seen him get a couple of big moves and I always kinda wondered WTF.

I suppose Two bad games against us which I judge him from wasn't enough to make him a bad player, but he certainly looked like he was capable of a few howlers.

18. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Well if Ricardo can then thats a given.

Stop trying to come brag here because Weale is twice the goalkeeper of Manonne.

19. Proud Fox

Ricardo is crap as well as Mannone.

Weale is a good solid goalkeeper. Weale was class last season for us and this season he has made a few mistakes but done a good job for us. Sheffield United away Weale made sure we won that match and since then he got dropped. If Sven got Shay Given i could understand dropping Weale but Ricardo is crap. He ruined our Euro 2004, world cup 2006 and now he is ruining our season

Sven either play Weale or get a new keeper in, if you want a someone who is going to give good distribution for you keeper stick a midfielder in goal

20. McGregor HU5

Why would I brag Hull are crap :emoticon-0105-wink: Like I say, WHEN DID YOU SEE MANNONE PLAY?