Away days

Discussion in 'League 1' started by Simple Saffy, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Simple Saffy

Simple Saffy Not606 Godfather

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  2. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Talking of away days where have you been saffy? I haven't noticed you post lately so wondered if you were well. Could be you have been speechless with your clubs form I suppose but I doubt that given what I see on your Board. Hardly quietly going about the league but then again who can blame you all.

3. Simple Saffy

Simple Saffy Not606 Godfather

Hey Greeny

You okay, mate?

You're 5 points from safety now, is there going to be light at the end of the tunnel?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    J๏E.. likes this.
  4. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Nope.................

I'm fine though.

J๏E.. likes this.
  5. Gordon Armstrong

Gordon Armstrong Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

You were right, Greeny . . . . probably 'cos of S.A.F.C. though :emoticon-0101-sadsm

<sorry>

6. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Don't speak to me I hate you....................

To be fair we were the instrument of our own downfall. You think that your recent seasons have been feckin crap well welcome to the world of the Green. I have watched my club go up and down for my lifetime. They are the nearly club when it comes to anything and then they collapse and fade away once again. I'm not even bitter anymore but regardless I'm still a green. Can't help what you are born with can you. Got my season ticket already and just waiting for the next season to start. Truth be told I only go to escape and an excuse for a beer afterwards. It's what Saturdays were invented for.

7. Gordon Armstrong

Gordon Armstrong Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Yes, it's our 'release' isn't it :emoticon-0105-wink:

Since Mrs. A. packed in work last September, apart from going to the match I'm either at work or with her, so I get no peace :(

We keep going 'cos it's in our blood . . . . and we're bloody stupid :laugh:

It's better than being a gloryhunter, mind, where we could have chosen to support 'United or Liverpool . . . . at least we've got pride :emoticon-0100-smile

p.s. I don't hate you :emoticon-0150-hands

sensiblegreeny likes this.
  8. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

I don't really hate you lot either but I do agree and hate the glory people. My next door neighbour is a Man U man. I hear him when they are on Sky and he's watching although he has been a bit quiet lately (can't think why). He has a broad Janner accent and can be seen chewing on a pasty frequently. Probably never been to Manchester in his life. I might ask him one day if I can be bothered to speak to him. We have a load like him in this City and spookily it is either Man U or Liverpool. But I'm not bitter .......spit spit.

Gordon Armstrong likes this.