1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger should stay on as manager, says Alex Iwobi

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by lazarus20000, Mar 30, 2017.

1. lazarus20000

lazarus20000 Well-Known Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39439172

Arsenal forward Alex Iwobi wants Arsene Wenger to remain as manager and says criticism of the Frenchman is "unfair".

Wenger, 67, has been criticised by some fans after Arsenal slipped to sixth in the Premier League following four defeats in their past five games.

A 10-2 aggregate loss to Bayern Munich in the Champions League added to the pressure and Wenger says he will make a decision on his future "very soon".

"He's a great man in my opinion," said Iwobi, 20. "I'd like him to stay."

"He's always helped me and developed me as player," Iwobi told the BBC's World Football programme.

"I don't think it's fair the way everybody criticises him. It's very unfair considering what he's done.

"He's always achieved fourth place, been in the Champions League and been up there with the title contenders."

Is it me or do our players talk wayyyyy too much??? Ok Mr Iwobi, if you think Wenger is such a great man and you want him to stay, why have you all been playing utterly sh1t? How can you humiliate the "great man" by losing 5-1 three times in a row against Bayern Munich?

Here's a little bit of advice, shut the fuk up and perform on the pitch so that Wenger won't get so much criticism. Give 100% for the full 90 minutes and don't go missing for 45 minutes or give up when things aren't going your way. This would be the best respect you can give your beloved manager and perhaps the fans wouldn't lay into him as much.

gooner4ever, PINKIE, Bodinki and 2 others like this.
  2. Quilllogic

Quilllogic Active Member

Iwobi wants Wenger to stay because he keeps on playing him even though he is crap.

3. cini65

cini65 Well-Known Member

What's he done exactly Alex??? And I'm talking about things he's done after you were the age of 8?

4. Sanj

Sanj Well-Known Member

Our players doing what they do best, talking utter **** off the pitch.