1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Are we in real danger of losing our owner ?

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Chelsea Pensioner, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

That maniacal faggott Putin has made it more than possible that RA will be targeted with other Russian oligarchs and have his UK assets seized and be removed as the owner of Chelsea. Presumably there would be no compensation paid to him, that would be seized as well??
    That might well be the end of Chelsea until such time that it could be sold ?? Who knows.
    I would think Marina and the other comrades of RA at Chelsea would also get their marching orders, so this could be a disaster in the making for us.
    We could definitely do without this at the moment and into the future.

Diego likes this.
  2. wi-exile

wi-exile Active Member

Do you expect to have protests against Chelsea from opposing fans in the near future?

3. Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys

Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys Well-Known Member

I’m pretty sure that the club is able to manage financially without Roman. He’s an astute businessman and has created a successful business out of the club. However, no one wants to see him and the others who have been so successful forced out because of that nutter Putin.

Bristol Blue likes this.
  4. Solid_Air 2

Solid_Air 2 Well-Known Member

<laugh>

Sucky likes this.
  5. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member

Joking aside. I think the so called Oligarths may well be the saviours in this conflict, coupled with the mass population of Russia that do not, and did not expect to be going to war with a nation that it once called "Brother's". I fully expect that Putin has written his own death warrant and that the aforementioned Oligarths are planning to remove him from within. I would give it a month then, when the sanctions hit.... Putin will be errased, so sad for the human and other losses that had to endure this Hitler like mad man's reasoning of democracy as per kill everything that disagree's with you, sound's like a religion to me. Oh wait.

Bristol Blue likes this.
  6. Chelsea Pensioner

Probably from the ratbag fringe , but most fans would understand the Club is more than the owners. The Glazers at Utd. and the Saudis at Newcastle are not in it for the love of the sport, but Abramovich has convinced most people that's he is..

Bristol Blue likes this.
  7. Chelsea Pensioner

Boy do I hope you're right Tony. Seeing them head back to the **** hole that is Russia without their billions won't make them too pleased that's for sure.Shafting Putin and all his cronies would be the best thing for everyone. He's got to be gay Putin, with all that bare chested ,wrestling, horse riding bollocks, trying to cover up his real self. He'd be a proper tough guy if he'd come out, not the see through phoney he is now. Classic "Napoleon short arse " syndrome as well. No wonder he's demented.

Bristol Blue likes this.
  8. Bullet tooth Tony

Russia is not a ****hole it is governed by, nay controlled by a ****bag.

Bristol Blue likes this.
  9. Solid_Air 2

i fail to see what that has to do with HMG's aim of freezing the assets of Oligarchs close to Putins regime .

10. Bristol Blue

Bristol Blue Well-Known Member

Putin could wreck the whole of Europe not just this football club if he’s not stopped.

11. Chelsea Pensioner

You ask if we expect protests ,that's my answer. I fail to see what other fans protesting has to do with HMG freezing assets ??
    Those would appear to be separate issues. The Oligarchs are being targeted obviously to turn them against Putin and pressurise for change. Abramovich does not appear to be "close to Putins regime". Without doubt he would be under some threat of control by Putin, but he seems to have distanced himself from the Regime and seems not to be a puppet. That's my take, of course it's just a theory, nobody knows except those directly involved.

12. Solid_Air 2

fans protests seem fairly inevitable but as tonights events have shown that isn't the real problem for your club .

13. Chelsea Pensioner

You're on the money there, very difficult for us to work our way through this mess. I'm hoping to see Chelsea players join in the pro Ukraine stuff done so well by other Clubs all over the World yesterday. I'm sure our fans will.

14. Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys

Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys Well-Known Member

Well, it’s happened. Roman has given control over to the club trust. We have indeed lost our owner.
    Whilst he still technically owns the club, he is no longer involved in decision making.
    A very sad day indeed for the club and fans.

15. Chelsea Pensioner

Don't be too down, many reports are saying that this move means the Club can't be taken from him or seized. He still remains the owner apparently, but is now "arms length" from HMG. No one can stop him from running the show by remote control, and he still has the call on the 2 billion odd quid he has "lent" the Club since 2003.
    If he were to call that money in, then the Club would be bankrupt and open to sale. Apparently he will do whatever is necessary to stop that, this move being the first move.
    Things will be different but remain the same, if that makes sense.

Diego likes this.
  16. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

This needs reiterating. This is Putin's war not Russia's or that of any Russian citizen. Putin may have legitimate concerns over the security of Russia given its proximity to Ukraine and by virtue EU/NATO but invading a sovereign land and killing (innocent) people is inexcusable.

17. Chelsea Pensioner

Putin is one sick puppy. Time for NATO and Biden to step in and sort out the bigger picture to which you refer. However I also think Ukraines' success as a democracy is a serious problem for Putin, not a good look compared to his savage and murderous "old ways" rule.

18. Bullet tooth Tony

I certainly think he will be ousted from within, the so called Oligarths and ruling classes of which there are many in Russia now, will have him removed when they see how mutch his war mongering has cost them.

19. Bristol Blue

Bristol Blue Well-Known Member

…….it might be Russian generals that remove Putin in a military coup. Putin is an intelligence officer and will have all the Russian generals watched very closely. With the generals in the field with their troops they can more easily plot Putin’s overthrow.

20. Chelsea Pensioner

Someone suggested the west bankrupt the Oligarchs and Putins cohorts,, but don't touch Putins assets. Imagine how that would go down !!
    Let's hope someone manages to give him a dose of toxin or pricks him with an umbrella, and soon.

Bristol Blue likes this.