1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Are we going to make a go of this?

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by merrysupersteve, May 7, 2011.

1. merrysupersteve

merrysupersteve Active Member

Right, there has been one post on the Man United Not606 board today. 606 is closing in less than 3 weeks. I don't go into my office to work, I go in so I can dick about on football forums, so we need more activity. What is going on here? Why the lack of debate?

I haven't written many articles because I'm **** at writing articles, basically. But I do want to debate here and see this as my new home when 606 finally dies.

So what about Chelsea then? Huge match. Will Chelsea benefit from more dodgy decisions in big games? Will Howard Webb take advantage of his first opportunity to ref United in a big game in a long time by giving us a penalty? Will the game blow over without a controversial decision? No, that last one is just too far fetched.

Basically, let's get motoring and have some discussion. Let's make a go of it.

2. Kamran - KingKoscielny

Kamran - KingKoscielny Active Member

Agreed.

When I come on not606, I usually spend most of my time in the chatbox. This is because the boards aren't active. The few articles that are created are usually how Nolhman. People should start discussing football instead of throwing insults at each other.

I think the numbers will grow when 606 closes down but people need to start posting regularly to attract more users.

P.S. I am by far the best poster on this forum.

3. merrysupersteve

merrysupersteve Active Member

No, you're just another one of nolhman's aliases, like Hizmo <laugh>

4. robin_van_ fiberglass

robin_van_ fiberglass Active Member

Just ignore Nohlman mick, you are only giving him what he wants.

5. NobbysTeeth

NobbysTeeth Member

Just looking in again.See you in a few weeks!

6. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

So let's make a go of it! I've been very busy over the last couple of weeks but will try to start more threads and debates.

Against Chelsea, I don't think there will be much controversy. After all the focus on the dodgy decisions Chelsea have got in the last three PL games against us, Webb's penalty record at OT and so on, I wouldn't be surprised if there ended up being almost no dodgy decisions at all. Although that won't stop the Chavs trying to invent them like they did when we beat Everton...

7. Hizmo

Hizmo Active Member

There is no need to ruin your thread by bringing up Nohlman. Also, I would appreciate if you refrained from comparing me to him.