1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Are we any stronger?

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by SAFC_Derry, Sep 2, 2013.

1. SAFC_Derry

SAFC_Derry Member

Title says it all really with Mig, Sess and Alfie gone, more loans, Vaughan/Ji/Wickham/Bardsley still here! That along with most pundits slating our manager for his public out bursts and talking of it only being a matter of time before a dressing room revolt. Welcome to the Sunderland merry go round, personally I'm not overjoyed but feel we will either crash and burn or take off but it all depends on the mentality of PDC.

By the way it appears Shane Long is available! Get him in.

2. talcnturnip

talcnturnip Well-Known Member

Hard to say mate we've not seen enough of the new lads to pass judgement, Mig was for the money mate we had very little choice in that one. Sess is hot and cold so not too bothered either way although they reckon it's nearly a done deal. Alfie looked decent towards the end of last season still not seen enough to say yay or nay. The loans are a worry but, needs must and all that cobblers. The deadwood still here is also a worry as they show no signs of knuckling down and proving PDC and us fans wrong and, seem happy to collect their cash for playing like a man with no feet.

3. password invalid

password invalid Well-Known Member

must be stronger we are without oneil

4. SAFC_Derry

SAFC_Derry Member

I know what you mean mate but I'm just hoping for a relatively injury free season. I was more annoyed with Alfie going than Sess to be honest but we have a LB although I'm reserving judgment on that one. Ki will be key imo to how we proceed and hopefully Cabral will be played as from what I've seen he has the attributes to be a good DM. We are just such an unknown it's frightening and even if we do survive this year it looks like the rebuilding will continue into next.