1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Anyone else??

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Bozz, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Bozz

Bozz Well-Known Member

Right, I'm glad we have finally signed a decent partner for Torres but do you think we'll sign anyone else this window or is that it?

2. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

It's a statement of intent which would've only shocked those hoping we had another H&G on our hands. Anybody who knows anything about their record would expect them to be tough up until expediency takes over. It was highly expedient to wrap it up as the Torres headlines hit. With any luck Torres is starting to feel that the promises H&G made are starting to be honoured by FSG. Maybe too late, maybe not.

I wouldn't be surprised if FSG have more up their sleeve, though.

3. leafygreensuburb

i may be dreaming but it would be nice to get that central defender that the Chavs have been chasing, we need one after all.

4. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

I'd like us to sign young, or that Dutch guy playing in the German league. Would also like Adam but I hop we do not pay more than 5 to 5.5 mill. I would be surprised if we got more than Adam until the summer.

5. Sir_Red

Sir_Red Well-Known Member

Blackpool apparently have turned down an improved offer from us for Adam, so we're obviously still looking. I feel we just need a winger really, and then we're good to go until the summer (when we can have a good clear out of the dead wood and add to squad)

6. Ashley Young will do for me, regarding Adam. don't think we should be going above 6m for Adam certainly not 14m that B'Pool are asking for

7. James_8

James_8 Member

Ashley Young, Charles N'Zogbia, Eden Hazard(though he's probably off to Arsenal). We defo need some pace on our flanks, as Kuyt and Maxi aren't exactly racing trough them, atm. It's a shame we couldn't get Hammill back, as he'd been a tremendous addition to our squad imo.

8. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Honda and Turan have continually been mentioned..... would love to see either, both wouldn't hurt! A player who is lighting it up and we were barely looking at was Krasic. He is doing the biz for Juve and just pure power and pace!

9. James_8

James_8 Member

Wouldn't mind Krancjar either. Currently rotting on the bench, at Spurs.

10. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

by the way, what's everyones take on Jova turning down the wolfsburg offer? Does he really want to stay and fight or do you think it was more personal terms ( less money, more playing time- More money, less play time, etc)