1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Andrew Taylor

Discussion in 'Watford' started by seanLUFC, Apr 26, 2011.

1. seanLUFC

seanLUFC New Member

Rumour has it we (Leeds) are trying to sign Taylor from Middlesbrough. As he was on loan to you earlier in the season I'd appreciate your opinions on him. Thanks in advance.

2. Norwayhornet

Norwayhornet Well-Known Member

You and half the championship! If you get promoted maybe! otherwise I think he would stay at boro !All depends whether he has sig!ned a new contract or not!
    He was a lb but the smoggies have turned him into a winger!

3. seanLUFC

seanLUFC New Member

Ok thanks, I think we would use him as a LB as our defence is poor. Did he play well for you? and good luck for the last two games of this season and next season (except when you play us)

4. Norwayhornet

Norwayhornet Well-Known Member

We havent even got a LB AT played for us uptill Xmas then the smoggies wouldnt renew the loan (that also happened to Jordan Mutch Now theres a player you should buy if you go up!!).

5. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

you think we will play you then do you - not confident about play offs?

6. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

I heard he was meant to be the next Boro player in the Downing/Johnson mould. Bad news if Leeds really are after him though, as it means at least one of Gradel, Snodgrass or Nunez is looking like they're on the way out.

7. Roowfc

Roowfc Member

No hes a left back, broke into boroughs team long before johnson and probably before downingp

8. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

Probably thinking of the wrong person then. After a quick Wikipedia search, maybe Luke Williams or Jonathan Franks is the person I was thinking of.

9. North North Watford

North North Watford Active Member

Clearly a class Championship player, and through a combination of Tony Mowbray's management and Lloyd Doyley's tutorship he has become quite prolific from left midfield. But while he's comfortable on the ball, he's no Adam Johnson or Ashley Young.

He's a defensively solid, hard-working, versatile player, who has no qualms about staying back and is useful in the final third. If used in midfield, I imagine he's an excellent complement to an attack-minded full back who has a habit of getting caught out of position.