1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

An eventful day!

Discussion in 'Shrewsbury' started by ManFeelings, Jul 29, 2011.

1. ManFeelings

ManFeelings Member

Well it's been a busy day down at the Meadow,(although that makes it sound like i'm there which I can only dream of :sad:)
    New kit
    A good shirt IMO, I think everyone agrees that the stripes give us a bit of identity and we can differentiate from the masses of blue-sporting teams. Can't get the picture up though.

Squad Numbers announced.
    I'm not sure about others but for me it's an important part of the culture, who you're gonna have on your shirt and so on. Apart from Grandison 2, Jacobson 3, Wroe 8, Collins 9, Morgan 10,Richards 14,Hazell 12, Bradders 17 and Gornell 24 they stay the same. Guess that's a pretty long list <eek>
    I thought this would give us an inkling on how the arrivals will fit in, but today Regan started with Grandison at HT. Collins didn't start either, although Wroe played 90 mins. He's looked good so far.

We also lost to Tranny. Is this worrying? The site said we played well but defended sloppily.

2. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

It wasn't a good game :(

3. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

i am sure the kit is wonderful in every respect except one. the important thing is how well they play in the kit. sound as though the jury is out, but next saturday is the first big test for our lennylionised new kit. bah humbug