1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Alexis Honore

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by Kerpowell, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Kerpowell

Kerpowell Member

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/9158134

Chrissie Powell seeems keen on a french striker who played against Woking. Did anyone see him play, what was he like. According to Newshopper, he could feature tomorrow night so that Chris can make a decision. Also in this article, Chris says that there may be one or two more to come in as well as one or two to leave.

2. Ponders Revisited

Ponders Revisited Well-Known Member

It was an Honore to see him play.

Except I didn't. Sorry, Kerpowell.

3. The Kish

The Kish Well-Known Member

Sounds very Pardew-esque

4. Miketyson2007

Miketyson2007 Well-Known Member

Saw him on saturday,seemed very enthusiastic wouldnt see he stood out at all,but was only 1 game

5. CAFCMark

CAFCMark New Member

I saw him on Sat in which bar a few good performances was a bore of a game anda bit disappointing. He came on for about 20-25 mins and didn't do anyhting of note. He looked v young and v small (like 5' 5 at most) - he may have potential but you'd need to see more of him. I think someone like Paul Hart will soon see whether he has what it takes.

On a side note I was sitting in the Chairmans box (just because it was the best seat avail) on Sat vs Woking. I was advised by a steward that I'd need to vacate befor the match started 'to save the embarassment of being asked to move by the 'rich' people' I guess.

Anyhow Mr Murray and Mr Varney arrived with Mr Woking Chairman, I offered to move and they were extremely polite and said 'of course not, you've paid for this seat you have it'. Proceeded to sit next to me for the game, lovely chaps, not too revealing on any goss, but clear to see how much the club still means to them! No sign of Mr Slater though! Woking Chairman was v involved in the team, really good to see that 'real' football still has 'real' people involved in it!

6. Tewkesbury Addick

Tewkesbury Addick Active Member

Lovely story, Mark.:emoticon-0148-yes:

7. OzAddick

OzAddick Member

Yes thats fascinating mark, cheers for sharing.

8. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

Slater been to a few pre season games, and Ben ROberts pointed out that Jiminez had traveled to Spain for our games.

9. sirjohnhumphrey

It is little asides like that which make me think that maybe, just maybe, the new regime has done a lot of good for the club. They seem genuinely interested in giving a positive account of themselves, by that I mean I think they recognise that Charlton fans consider our image and what we stand for is important. They have invested wisely (it would appear) and have set up a lot behind the scenes. Bodes well in all for this season.

10. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

Bought in one of the country's most respected youth coaches, an international scouting operation, a new big screen <whistle>, and invested on the pitch.

I don't have a bad word against them yet!

11. The Kish

The Kish Well-Known Member

Sacked Parky and inadvertently ruined our season??

I'm half-joking of course!