1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Alan Hutton

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Neville Bartos, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Hows he gettin on?

2. bald-in-guelph

Strangely Harry is after Phil Neville. I can't understand it. Huttons seems to be doing well for Spurs.

3. Ballin' Boy

Ballin' Boy Member

Wish we'd have kept him TBH. Not to say Onuoha isn't good, but Hutton is something else

4. bunglezippyandvega

bunglezippyandvega New Member

Just like being on 606 pmsl

5. The Magnificent Mullery

We're having a spot of bother removing the Glasgow from him. For example he got into fisticuffs with his pater in a lovely Hertfordshire public house. Frightened the locals somewhat and by all accounts put them right orf their Pimms don't you know? Unless he bally well shapes up we'll be carting him orf back over the wall to the Picts. We already tried to show him what it would be like by sending him on a training course to some god awful hole just Blighty side of the wall. Seemed to do the trick for a while but you know these provincial types. Well you would, wouldn't you as you bally well are one of the blighters aren't you old boy? Not going too fast or the lingo getting too tricky for you is it? Good. Now. Where was I? Oh yes. This Hutton ruffian. Always looks like he's had a tad too much of the old tiddly talc if you know what I mean. Still. Cheery pip and do remember to pull the ladder up as you climb back over the wall won't you? Wouldn't want any more escaping would we? There's a good McChappie. What What?

6. Spurf

Spurf Thread Mover
    Forum Moderator

So this is where all the 'How's Hutton Doing' threads started. <doh>

7. John Football Fan

He is doing ok.
    please log in to view this image