1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Aht Scott broon hing aht wis in eh paper

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BoozeBot, Jan 22, 2010.

1. BoozeBot

BoozeBot New Member

awrite bois.

see aht scott broon hing aht wis in eh daily rectum ehn we denied it in eh sellik site ehn eh rectum hink ihts true aye?

cos ah pyoor hope its true anaw.

cos scott broon is pyoor ****e anaw mahn.

a dnt hink aht he cin dae fitba cus he dinnae no aboot eh basics af fitba like passing anaw.

ehn hes a pyoor foul machine anaw mahn ehn he cannae shoot.

we huv tae punt hum fae aboot £7M+.

2. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

I think Scott Brown believed he was on his way out of the club and went crying to his pal Jackson. I don't believe Mowbray told him he was getting sold.

If Celtic were selling him them it would be in their best interests to be open about it anyway. The Record has printed a story of half-truths and speculation then claimed that their source (Scott Brown himself) is liar. Some journalistic integrity Jackson has, not only does he rat out his friend but he reveals his source.

This is why the Scottish media is a disgrace, we should have a press system more like the rest of Northern Europe i.e Sweden, Denmark, Norway etc. In these countries the press has integrity, power, respect and is willing to protect the people behind the story. In Scotland none of these values are evident at all. This is the reason I buy a paper about only about twice a year.

3. Wolvibhoy

Wolvibhoy Member

The Broony interview

Keith: “Alright best mate thanks for taken my call, how’s the rehabilitation going?”

Broony: “Nae bother paI ,no bad an that, back running aboot building up ma fitness yae ken”

Keith: “ So broony best pal”*cough* “turn” *cough* “coat” *cough* “bas” *cough* “tard, hoping to get back into the team straight away?”

Broony: “I’ll need to impress the gaffer an that before I’ll get back in, av been oot fir a while yae ken”

Keith: “I thought monke—eh Big Tony was going to build his team around you”

Broony: “That was august pal , I got injured an that so got tae start again, no really talked to him wan to wan since chrimbo, we’ve both been a bit busy ma mucker”

Keith: “What you saying best pal, you saying the manger wanted to build his team around you in august, but now you can’t get back in the team , the managers not talked to you since chrimbo and the mank—the Celtic want to pump you”

Broony (laughing): “I” *click* “good yin pal(laughing)...............Keith?... hello?....Keith?.....**** sake these iphones are ****e.........(Fading)oll!! Cuma sum yung guy, geez the baw....your no gettin my ****ing place” *click*

4. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

5. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR