1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Adel Taarabt

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by YorkshireHoopster, Dec 15, 2012.

1. YorkshireHoopster

YorkshireHoopster Well-Known Member

Why oh why do we persist with this sulking brat who thinks he should be playing for Barcelona? He just doesn't cut it in the PL. His work rate is ****e. His passing is ****e. He can't shoot. He's too selfish. He doesn't tackle. We're a much better team without him. I now see what all you wise men from Queensland and Dublin have been saying for the last 18 months.

Pardon? What did you say? We won and Taarabt scored twice in the second half? You're taking the piss. The second an absolute beauty? That can't be right. He's usually been substituted shortly after half time. You sure it was n't Granero?

Oh ****. Just as I've found a new hobby horse to whip and bleat on about he goes and does that.

Sorry guys. We haven't had an Adel Taarabt thread for a few days.:emoticon-0109-kiss:

2. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

I think Harry has finally let the Genie out of the bottle...

3. Staines R's

Staines R's Well-Known Member

The lad was superb today. No sulking and ran his heart out for the team. Hope 'Arry as found a way of controling him and can keep him consistant.

Still got a sore head when got bashed celebrating 'THAT' goal but don't care.....WE WON :)

4. DT3

DT3 Guest

Taarabt has always been class nowt to do with anyone else
    This should go some way in helping other see that if we keep him he will become the best we have had ever ... Sorry but I know my football and this player is unique he can only get better now with a bit of confidence he will shine

5. NORTHOLT

NORTHOLT Active Member

The amount of words that have been typed about Taarabt on this forum by people who wouldn't know a FOOTBALLER if he kicked them in the arse!

Good post Yorkshire<ok>

COME BACK FINGLAS.

6. DT3

DT3 Guest

Well said Taarabt I rate at 24- 30 million now with the number in this league ... I said in the week united will come and I pray he stays
    I missed my station and I don't give a ****e

7. superHusky1

superHusky1 Active Member

Fantastic performance from Adel today, absolutely no doubt about it. HR definitely made the made right decision moving him into the middle.

Let's hope he can perform at this high level for the rest of December, before he heads off to the ACON.

Not quite sure about some of the valuations being thrown around though.

Off to Newcastle next week, love to see more of the same.

8. shenleyqprdave

Mark Sparkless Hughes was useless in getting the best out of Adel. My only concern is the January transfer window. Harry is starting to bring the best out of Adel just like NW did. If Adel was to leave for a bigger more successful club such as the Mancs i would have no problems with him. Overall he has been brilliant in the 4 or so years hes been with us and could understand him wanting a new challenge. In all my 35 years following the hoops he is in the top 2 players ive seen at LR to excite. The other one being Sir Les.

9. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

There's no way Adel will go anywhere in January other than to the ACON...

10. Flyer

Flyer Well-Known Member

Class act again but the difference is now hes finally "got it" winning the ball back is just as important as keeping it. Hes playing for the team instead of himself now.

11. NORTHOLT

NORTHOLT Active Member

[video=youtube;h3TVXkK2iwk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3TVXkK2iwk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

12. NORTHOLT

NORTHOLT Active Member

please log in to view this image

13. Woodyhoopleson

Woodyhoopleson Well-Known Member

2 words - world class.

14. Ciarrai_Abu

Ciarrai_Abu Well-Known Member

Taarabt's too good for you.............how I have missed singing that.

15. finglasqpr

finglasqpr Well-Known Member

Well said Northolt and Yorkshire.

Where are the two armchair experts? Listening to Gary Neville and his Aussie equivalent spout c***.

If they were in Loftus Road today, they would have seen a great performance by Adel and the whole team. Then again, supporters who bother to go to Loftus Road could tell them Adel has been outstanding all season, but hey, they know best.

I thought M'Bia was outstanding today too. He is fast becoming my favourite player. He has the heart of a lion.

Great to meet Mortlake 999's, Roller and Eternal Hoop in the Crown & Sceptre today.

I had a brilliant day. Days like these make the long trip over worth every penny.

I just popped in to make this post and wish everybody a Merry Christmas.

Cheers.

16. Flyer

Flyer Well-Known Member

Mbia going into the crowd again made me smile, Traore should also be applauded as he is now one of the last ones off and gave his shirt to a 6yo who had invaded the pitch. Little things like that show the fans they care.

17. Swords Hoopster.

Swords Hoopster. Well-Known Member

<wah>.

18. superHusky1

superHusky1 Active Member

Traore is one of our most improved players, IMO. Looking alot more solid at the back; and was always good going forward.

19. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

Match winning performance, built on rock solid foundations provided by Faurlin and M'bia. Great day out and the boy has finally seen us win in the Prem!
    No complaints about the way we played today, even Cisse seemed to put a bit of oomph in and chased a bit, had a couple of good efforts. Green very unlucky with the deflection, apart from one first half moment of madness, looked solid.
    Nice one Harold.

20. Q.P.R

Q.P.R Active Member