1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

achievements

Discussion in 'The Gaming Forum' started by Proevotiger, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Proevotiger

Proevotiger Member
    Forum Moderator

Is anyone on here an achievement hunter?

I can't get enough.

It takes a really good game for me to try and get everyone but I like playing a wide range of games.

Currently trying to get some on gears of war judgement and there are some tough ones.

2. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

I'm too lazy to get them all and have never done it on any game, Skyrim is the closest I've come to getting them all and I'm playing it again at the moment so maybe I'll get them all.

3. Proevotiger

Proevotiger Member
    Forum Moderator

It's the first thing I do when I turn a game on. And really helps make games last longer for me. Skyrim was class. I got a lot of them on that. Still missing some of the big ones. I noticed all the DLC is reduced at the minute so I might buy it and play it again. Don't k ow if I can spare another 100 hours though

4. Sucky

Sucky peoples champ & forum saviour

i achieved level "SEX GOD" the moment i was born.

5. Vilsmeier-Haack Reaction

Vilsmeier-Haack Reaction Well-Known Member

I usually go all out to complete the achievements in any game I play. I don't have the time to devote myself to several games at a time. I generally have one at a time I will concentrate on, for instance I'm still devoting myself to MW2 while I have Black Ops and MW3 sitting on my bookshelf and iv relatively recently only stopped playing Halo 3 while Halo Reach also sits on my shelf gathering dust

Some achievements are tedious e.g. the complete event list challenges in Forza, some are a class challenge though e.g. Mile High Club in the first Modern Warfare installment

6. Proevotiger

Proevotiger Member
    Forum Moderator

I like your style.

I'm thinking of going back over the cod series on veteran as I only started doing them on veteran mw3 I think.

I liked the fact that BO2 had online achievements this year. It's a shame it didn't have more really as I enjoyed playing it and then moved on once I'd prestige.

Gears has 3 prestige achievements and I've just got the 2nd. It's also got some really hard ones where you need 5 friends to complete. I'll never get those.

7. Vilsmeier-Haack Reaction

Vilsmeier-Haack Reaction Well-Known Member

I remember Gears being **** hard for achievements when I played it but I could never get into it, it couldnt squeeze out Forza 2 and Halo 3 :D

CoD veteran achievements aren't actually too difficult except for CoD World(Grenades) at War, the infinite spawns and hail storms of grenades were too much.

8. Proevotiger

Proevotiger Member
    Forum Moderator

I remember my mate mentioning W@W being a pain on vet. I think he said he gave up on last mission.

Still I'll give it a go and hopefully not break any controllers.

I really wanna go back and do mass effect 3 again with all the DLC. Mass effect 2 is one of 2 games I got every achievement for.