1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

According to the Sporting Life online

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by NewJerseySwan, Jun 5, 2011.

1. NewJerseySwan

NewJerseySwan Member

Danny Graham is ours, 3.5 Million, just discussing terms now. I think this is a great signing for us, I am sure he will be chomping at the bit to have a crack at the Premiership and prove his worth.
    Dorus and Angel need to be signed, not so sure about Darren Pratley, if Ferre Bodie is back to full fitness, Prats is going to be struggling for a place in the Midfield anyway. Selling him on we could recover our costs for buying Danny Graham. What do you reckon?
    Good to see all the old 606 subscribers posting here and keeping me up to date with Swans news and views. Watched Monday's game live on TV here in the USA, Swans shirt on, Cyril next to the tv and he's not moving from there now, Swans scarf over the cabinet, what a fantastic game, fantastic supporters, fantastic team and FANTASTIC Manager. Can't wait for the season to start and very jealous of you that will be there every week supporting them. Jack Army!
    I remember the Sunday Express back page headlines 29 years ago.....
    TOSHACK'S TERRIERS RUN RIOT IN FIRST DIVISION
    Hopefully it will be something like...
    ROGERS' RAIDERS RUN RIOT IN PREMIERSHIP
    What ever happens next year I know the Jack Army will be the loudest and most loyal. We are Premiership, we are Premiership.

2. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

Pratley is out of contract so he will go on a free if terms can't be agreed. As for Graham it's not official until it's up on the swans site, contracts talks often break down at this stage, we shall see

3. When Swans are flying

When Swans are flying Well-Known Member

Can't believe we're bidding 3.5million for a player. We're certainly in the big time now!!

Darren is needed if we're to have a real chance at surviving this season. We need all our best players & on his day he is certainly one of them. Ferrie is looking good by all accounts, but until proven (fitness), we can't count on him yet. So the club need to tie Pratley up as soon as possible. Of course, that is if our club is where he see's his future....

4. NewJerseySwan

NewJerseySwan Member

Yes, of course Pratley is out of contract, thank you for reminding me, I forgot. Hmmmmm with Ferrie back is he going to get a regular first team place? Is Ferrie's knee going to be up to it, I hope it is because he is a class player and will slot into the Premiership easily. Ferrie is also committed to the Swans after looking after him so well through his injury.
    He's a Jack. Did you see how many Dutch were there at Wembley supporting the Swans?
    I'm not sure Darren Pratley has the heart, the spirit, the HYWL, great player, but I think he is looking elsewhere.
    Well that's what I think anyway. What do you reckon?

5. Scottswan

Scottswan Active Member

I think Pratters would give more for us than any other Premiership club. Whether we get to see that... well that remains to be seen, but I´m fairly confident he can come to an agreement with the club on a new contract.