1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

A huge thank you

Discussion in 'Brighton' started by WestCountrylalala, Sep 24, 2011.

1. WestCountrylalala

WestCountrylalala Active Member
    Forum Moderator

To all the Brighton fans who made the journrey to Home Park this afternoon, you were absolutely magnificent (I suspect some of you had been in the pub before the match lol) and there were a lot more of you than there were away fans. There were other fans of course but there were more of you than all the others combined so thank you again and the gesture will not be forgotton <ok>

Oh just a side issue <laugh> we actually won 2-0!!!

2. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I want to add my twopeneth to this as well. I have supported Argyle for 50 years for my sins and out of the good days yesterday has to rank as one to remember. I echo the above post in that you Brighton fans who took the trouble to come to Home Park yesterday were fantastic. I have not heard the ground that vocal for a very long time and it was in no small part because of Brighton fans. Yes as said there were others there but the Brighton shirts stood out in several parts of the ground and amidst the singing that went on. You truely are a credit both to your club and to football in general and it is quite humbling to receive such support. I hope you will never be in our position but if in trouble hope that the Argyle fans could one day repay you. Brighton made a lot of friends and fans in Plymouth yesterday. I applaud you all (even if you have nicked several players I would love to have stayed here).

3. sa1nts

sa1nts Active Member

I was there Sensitive!