1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

A few whispers here and there

Discussion in 'Oldham' started by Midland latic, May 19, 2011.

1. Midland latic

Midland latic Member

The best one I've heard and hope it comes off is Conrad Logan from Leicester will sign either on loan for year then free when his contract ends or we will pay £50,000 for him. So it sounds like the loan option then.

Has anyone else heard gossip / rumours ?

2. laticdickovarmy

Dale Stephens to Saints!

Heard pretty much a done deal but then as he went there on loan i would imagine a fee was agreed then etc
    If i am not mistaken after a bit of research he signed a 3 year deal this time last year so still has 2 years to run so there should be a fee involved, maybe saints going up was part of a clause to increase the value of the transfer

I have heard that we were looking at Izale Mcleod at Barnet prolific scorer there and at Mk Mongs, i think he didnt make the grade at Charlton though which worries me especially as seems face didnt fit and he had a few bust ups whilst there

3. IanMarshallsmullet

IanMarshallsmullet New Member

If Stephens goes to Saints a percentage of the fee goes to Bury - I thought we might have heard something on this by now so perhaps Saints are looking around to see what other players are available.

4. Welcome to the North

Welcome to the North Active Member

Mike Grella from dirty Leeds on a free. Also, I heard Dickov was looking at an Aldershot striker who wanted to move back oop North.

Someone said Adam Le Fondre from Rotherham United <laugh> No chance of signing him. A dozen Championship clubs would offer double the money for his signature.
    Hey, that's a thought, could we buy something Rooney's signed on eBay and pritt stick it onto a minimum wage 10 year contract? <laugh>