1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

3 pronged attack

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by tevezrightboot, Sep 6, 2011.

1. tevezrightboot

Will RM ever play 3 of his 4 strikers on the pitch at the same time, anf if RM decides to do this which 3 out of the 4 would you like to see on the pitch.

So out of the strikers Mario Balotelli, Sergio Aguero, Edin Dzeko and Carlos Tevez would you like to see on the pitch at the same time.

2. Father_Jack_Hackett

Father_Jack_Hackett New Member

I would go for all but Balotelli

3. tevezrightboot

Father Jack:- Mario would be an option when 1 of the others is out through injury. What I would like is an opion of when and in what situation would that event likely to happen.

4. Father_Jack_Hackett

I think it is unlikely Nasri will play this weekend so i assume Tevez will be starting, Balotelli will probably get on and if he does he needs to show he is interested and show some of this talent his believers keep going on about, the worry for me is he will never lose the chip on his shoulder and he will always be a couple of tackles away from a red card.

5. tevezrightboot

I can't see RM playing Tevez, Aguero, and Dzeko from the start. Maybe some where during the 2nd half if he thinks we need a bit more attacking up top.

6. Father_Jack_Hackett

You are probably right, but I would love to see them play together

7. tevezrightboot

I would love to see RM start with any 3 from Mario, Carlos, Sergio, and Edin but I very much doubt that he will do that. He wil rest most probably Edin and Sergio for the game against Wigan and keep them for the Game against Napoli next Wednesday.