1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

2014/2015 Ticket Pricing Announcement

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by KingHotspur, Mar 13, 2014.

1. KingHotspur

KingHotspur Well-Known Member

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2014/2015-season-ticket-pricing-announcement-130314/

The Club can announce that we have decided to freeze the price of all tickets for next season - both season tickets and matchday tickets.

We recognise the tremendous support we receive throughout the season both home and away and in all competitions and are determined to ensure that prices reflect appropriate pricing levels and the current low level of inflation.

This represents a second season ticket price freeze for U16s and Senior Citizens. In addition, the age range for Junior tickets will now be raised to U18s.

The full details on season ticket and membership renewals will be communicated over the coming weeks.

We should like to thank our members for their great support.

2. The RDBD

The RDBD Well-Known Member

Hmm, either Levy played a wages blinder over the summer, or some "creative accounting"
    is necessary.

3. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I don't think that our wages would have significantly risen over the summer, despite our signings.
    In came Paulinho, Eriksen, Chiriches, Lamela, Chadli, Soldado and Capoue.
    Out went Caulker, Parker, Dempsey, Bale, Gallas, Bentley, Huddlestone and some youth players that wouldn't have cost much. I doubt there's an enormous difference there.
    Livermore and Assou-Ekotto are having their wages paid for elsewhere, as are various other cheaper players to varying extents, so that's fairly similar to past seasons, too.

Levy might want to look at cup ticketing, if we manage to get back into the Europa again next season.
    They still seem unnecessarily high, to me.

4. The RDBD

"I don't think that our wages would have significantly risen over the summer, despite our signings."

I assume they have. As always the debate on this one is 18 months away. :)

5. KingHotspur

KingHotspur Well-Known Member

Or the club have realised that the prices are ridiculously high anyway and decided not to further rip off the fans.

6. Boss

Boss Son of Pulis

This is the club's way of saying sorry for appointing Avb and having to endure his style of football.

7. The RDBD

"This is the club's way of saying sorry for appointing Avb and having to endure his style of football."

And doesn't hit the bottom line figures.

8. Wandering Yid

Wandering Yid Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly.

9. Wandering Yid

Wandering Yid Well-Known Member

Not looking forward to seeing the price hike in the new stadium... Thankfully i'm unlikely to be alive by then.