1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

1882 singing for the shirt

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Blue and White, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Blue and White

Blue and White Well-Known Member

Hi guys

After the Maribor game, it was mentioned about the atmosphere in upper shelf. SpursLegend and myself reported about the 1882 group who have the intention of singing and standing throughout the whole game .

The next game to be chosen is the Panathinaikos game and we are booking Block 32 Tickets are only £20. For all those that want to sing and don't want the Lane to be quiet I reccommend it.

COYS

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/177698-Spurs-v-Maribor-Match-Thread-II/page9

( 2nd post down)

2. No Kane No Gain

No Kane No Gain Well-Known Member

I enjoyed listening to the improvement in atmosphere just on TV for the Maribor game. Hopefully this can build up some momentum and there'll be no need to have designated areas for 1882 and everyone will be singing along no matter what.

3. Ghoddle10

Ghoddle10 Active Member

Thanks for the info B&W - I just might consider that. Depends on how it goes in the next couple of games.

Oh and well done again to the 1882 movement, it's a fantastic innovation.

4. Patsbighands

Patsbighands Well-Known Member

B&W I saw your group singing all the way through,kept the atmosphere alive for the whole match,well done.I was sitting above the away fans who were quite vocal themselves so a good job you lot were making a lot of noise.I might well go to the Panathinaikos game,if I do I will get a ticket for block 32 and join you.

5. junction8spurs

junction8spurs Active Member

B&W,

Is there many going from 1882?

If it's half as good as the Maribor game, it'll be a decent atmosphere from you lot again!
    I sit in block 31 so I'm right next to you!