1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

“No more excuses”… except these ones from Les!!

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Peter Damage, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Peter Damage

Peter Damage Well-Known Member

So after yet another dire performance under Ramsey at home to Forest Henry said:

“There are no excuses now,” he said. “We’ve got a squad worthy of getting in that top six and having a really good promotion push.”

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/karl-henry-qpr-blackburn-rovers-charlie-austin-2690170.aspx

But Sir Les, now decides that this season is about consolidation and the bar that he judges Ramsey by his lowered?!

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/ferdinand-urges-qpr-fans-to-give-ramsey-time?

Ferdinand says,

Now we’ve kept Charlie and Matty, everyone thinks we’re automatically going to go back up

Completely underplaying having someone who has scored as many goals as Austin this year . He doesn’t worry about Leroy Fer, Sandro (who Ramsey wont play- he is fit- hes been training for 2 months and played he’s first reserve game a month ago and banging on Ramsey’s door soon after), Green, Onouha, Faurlin and new signings like Chery and Luongo.

“But we’ve brought 14 new faces into this football club and got rid of 16. It takes time to gel”

We started with 5 players who weren’t at ther club last year on Friday. Fulham started with 6!!

Blackburn and Forest who we were dreadful against are under transfer embargo and not allowed to spend money like we have. But don’t worry about that Les.

Worst of all:

“I also understand that Chris isn’t a household name and we live in an instant society at the moment where people want instant results and when they don’t get them they start calling for managers to go.”

This is completely disrespectful to the fan base. This is a manager with a 16.7% home win ratio!! Of the 12 home games he has played he has only beaten a woeful Newcastle (when already relegated) and a woeful Rotheram .

If Jose Mourniho had that record as our manager people would lose faith.

And Ramsey has under performed there is no disputing that. As the performances as well as the results have not been anywhere near good enough.

We have a squad that is massively under-performing and need to correct that before further damage is done. It pisses me off when people see ‘consolidation’ as this magic thing, where you automatically get better if you leave people at the club long enough. Don’t worry that you lose a striker like Austin and probably play someone like Polter instead. Consolidation is magic and trumps talent drain! I know Brentford fans last year who wanted to consolidate as last year was too quick to get promoted… how’s that going then?

Always had doubts about Ferdinand. With his views on Rooney Rule and friendship with Ramsey I’ve always worried his judgement will be clouded and biased. And this was part of the reason he went for him instead of Warburton and David Weir (8 wins in 8 games in a league Rangers couldn’t get out of last year and Brentford dropping like a stone). If he doesn’t act soon enough he is tying himself to Ramsey further and the owners should rightly take matters into their own hands and sack the pair.

2. hammersmith junior

hammersmith junior Well-Known Member

Quite agree,but the reason he's our manager is simple,he was cheap!Absurdly we have given him a 3 year contract,so now if we sack him we will have to pay him a lot in compensation,ludicrous situation!

3. Sutfol

Sutfol Well-Known Member

Mates looking after mates at the expense of the club. 2 home wins out of 12, is that correct?!!

4. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

As i keep going on and on and on.
    If we don't beat Bolton at home he must go. Forget all this consolidation cr2p. That team should be doing better and it's down to the manager. If we give him anymore time we will be in a relegation battle.

5. Shawswood

Shawswood Well-Known Member

Hear hear

6. Totallyqpr

Totallyqpr Well-Known Member

I am beginning to get pulled in to this consensus that the Bolton game is an absolute must win for CR.
    Last Friday really put the knife in. If the same 5000 people start singing the song that has been bandied about all over the internet heads will have to roll.

7. Peter Damage

Peter Damage Well-Known Member

It's true! Got to be the worst of any manager in our history. That record and the pathetic away performances, not even the results just the abject surrender in games like Fulham, Leicester, City and Palace.

But Les thinks that he's disliked because he's not a household name?!

If I was Fernandes or Bhatia i'd call Les up and say do you truly believe that. If he said yes i'd sack him on the spot

8. QPR Oslo

QPR Oslo Well-Known Member

Les has got it right. Want promotion but the summer signings weren't good enough for that probably. We still need to strengthen the defense, we need another quality striker, and really a quick and decent wide left midfield player. Not sure the owners will be financing these this season.

9. TWGWTDT

TWGWTDT Well-Known Member

No
    nope can't understand your points
    All seem made up to me