Separate names with a comma.
I woke up for a pee , looked on here , looked at the BBC .
I honestly feel sick .
I honestly pity the younger generation .
The Anti-Corbyn Labour MPs are losing their seats while those Marxist rats are hiding in their holes and suggesting they will not resign. ****s....
Discuss the EPL
I don't want this to sound like I'm lashing out after a heavy stonking defeat but I agree.
I do think people who voted for this will be ****ed...
Watford, it's no prize mate. I see it as getting rid of a crap opposition leader. Like Col said, if Boris messes up we will ask why. I really...
The Labour MP in Stoke, literally just responded to "have you lost your seat?"
Labour under Corbyn is ****ed
I just had a look at Nicola Sturgeon’s Twitter feed. The amount of English people wanting to move north is astonishing!
And on anything. Bye bye NHS as we know and public services
She's gone <laugh>
The exit forecast for her is 5% chance Lib Dem hold. 95% SNP gain
We thank you for the concern. Now we can go back to good old-fashioned right wing anti-semitism.
General chat, both sport and non sport related.
Never said she was rich by football standards. I said she was rich. Is £35m not rich?
Are you happy you're fighting for relegation? Would you...
The Green party getting burned too. Politicians/activists need to understand that projections need to be reasonable. Carbon neutral by 2025 would...