Separate names with a comma.
The Labour MP in Stoke, literally just responded to "have you lost your seat?"
Discuss the EPL
Labour under Corbyn is ****ed
I just had a look at Nicola Sturgeon’s Twitter feed. The amount of English people wanting to move north is astonishing!
And on anything. Bye bye NHS as we know and public services
She's gone <laugh>
The exit forecast for her is 5% chance Lib Dem hold. 95% SNP gain
We thank you for the concern. Now we can go back to good old-fashioned right wing anti-semitism.
General chat, both sport and non sport related.
Never said she was rich by football standards. I said she was rich. Is £35m not rich?
Are you happy you're fighting for relegation? Would you...
The Green party getting burned too. Politicians/activists need to understand that projections need to be reasonable. Carbon neutral by 2025 would...
Enjoy your prize, lads.
The end for Corbyn yes but not Momentum. John Lansmann is reportedly saying that they are "making progress".
I am thinking the same. I think I am a reasonable, normal, level headed person. Got it so wrong.