Separate names with a comma.
If they insist on making 20% of the top managers/coaches ethnic minorities , can I look forward to the day when the other 80% of premiership...
March of the black Queen from Queen 2.
Bo Rap will win it though.
Steve Bruce trying to compare the pressures being a millionaire football manager to the pressures of being a Desert Rat.
Get real Tubby. You...
No razor here yet , and my beards nearly down to my balls.
I buy a poppy every year , and every year wear it with pride.
Sad to see several MPs not wearing poppies on the Daily Politics today....
Literally and metaphorically.
RIP Jack , and thanks for some great music.
Sadly I'm old enough to remember all three. Each one a ****ing embarrassment.
For you young 'uns , it was a block of orange flavoured ice big enough to sink a small fishing boat.
Don't think I could finish...
Anything by Tom Sharpe or Ian Rankin keeps me happy.
The Throwback by Tom Sharpe had me crying with laughter on a plane one time , got some...
I couldn't vote for him for one simple reason , he's standing as a Tory.
Nothing to do with his colour , or sexuality , but because of his...
Locked out on phone , laptop OK though.
The only decent MP out of the whole 600+ of them is Dennis Skinner.
The rest should be shot wi' ****.
Boston way back in the 70s. Blew the roof off the old Rainbow theatre.
I agree with the poster about the Aussie Floyd being very good , I...
Laphroaig for me.
Would have been a better story if the bags had Sunderland zips instead of Fulham.
It's only a matter of time before Mr Ashley thinks of doing...
Or Milton Nunez.
And she has ginger hur.
Danny Grahams initials spell DAWG. Proof (if needed) we were sold a pup.
Fabregas. Pure class and dirt cheap by comparison to other transfer fees paid.
KY jelly anyone ?