1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Zola is a diamond

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by YorkieLancsHampyLondoner, Jul 18, 2012.

1. YorkieLancsHampyLondoner

YorkieLancsHampyLondoner Well-Known Member

I was disgusted when Zola was sacked by Brady, Sullivan and Gould because they wanted 'their own man' who turned out to be the hapless Avram Grant.

He was turning West Ham around and the positivity, friendliness and joy he brings to the game are second to none in this day and age. His attitude recalls Sir Bobby.

He has come out to give his blessing to a Scott Loach move to Town: 'Very good. He is happy and that's the important thing.'

I would've loved to see him manage at Town because in our current state it would be fantastic to enjoy the club while we rebuild as an antidote to 'winning is everything' Roy Keane.

I for one am thrilled that he is back in the game with Watford and I will be rooting for them to return to the top flight.

2. Guru of Ipswich

Guru of Ipswich Well-Known Member

You're right Hampy, Zola is one of very few people within the game who you just know is a decent human being and would other people before himself. saying that, i really hope we get at least 4 points from Watford this season as it is doing my head in that they always come out on top against us.

3. tractor bhoy

tractor bhoy Well-Known Member

In a similar mould to the great man himself and how we would love to have another Sir Bob character here.