1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Zizu: Haza in world top 3

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by CFC: Champs £launderx17, Apr 22, 2015.

1. BITKOSB

BITKOSB Active Member

Yes mate, we're proper in the mire. One cup in the bag and top of the league. Quite horrific when you think about it.

Good luck at the weekend. I'll be rooting for you.

2. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

I was thinking more of your idea about "slapping "someone like bitches, hardly touching the ball and scoring one breakaway goal is not widely regarded in this way.
    Every United fan (and probably most other fans) knew what to expect in that game, we have seen it many times. Nothing to cry or brag about <ok>

3. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Some have been crying for nearly a week.

4. BITKOSB

BITKOSB Active Member

How United fans console themselves mate is of no concern to me. You go with what helps you through it.

I'll go with we slapped you like bitches and it's been cry me a river on here ever since. :emoticon-0136-giggl:emoticon-0136-giggl

At least LVG won the tactical war and took the defeat as gracefully as your fans. :emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl:

Easy, easy!

5. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

<laugh> Well done, another war won <ok>

6. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member

"What's the score on the board's Miss Ford." Looks like someone is losing.

7. Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys

Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys Well-Known Member

The reality is that Jose had his game plan. LVG walked right into it when he decided to play the attacking possession game. Every man and his dog knew that Jose would be set up to play like that so why is it surprising that Chelsea won? We have seen it time and time again and will most likely see it again today with a similar result. I don't even know why people complain anymore.

8. BBFs Unpopular View

BBFs Unpopular View Well-Known Member

So did #tacticalgenius and for all the "brilliance of united" and the "Dourness of Chelsea" United 2 shots on target Chelsea 2 shots on target.

Defending AND scoring is prudent<laugh>

The only issue I have with Jose's dour tactics is when you set out that way it's near impossible to switch to attacking mode mid game, PSG is a good example of that. When they went down to 10, Chelsea had real trouble getting on the front foot.

#proofisinthepudding

9. BBFs Unpopular View

BBFs Unpopular View Well-Known Member

tbh that is not accurate, United were undoing Chelsea and really should have gone a goal up after a mere few minutes except rooney fluffed his shot, Courtois was rooted to the spot. That goal would have made things very different. It was only when United set into a pattern of attack, Chelsea set into a pattern of defending.

Once fab and co stopped pressing and leaving acres of space behind them United were pretty much nullified for the rest of the game bar Failcao's close effort though had Rooney not wasted that early chance Chelsea might have been in trouble given the defensive mode they set out with, bit like PSG when they went down to 10 men, Chelsea didn't know wtf to do when really Chelsea should have ripped them apart because PSG needed a goal.

10. BITKOSB

BITKOSB Active Member

Thank you mate.

I hear you won the possession war at Everton so well done on that. I hear Liverpool had 82% at West Brom so don't expect to walk away with the title. :emoticon-0102-bigsm