1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Zizu: Haza in world top 3

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by CFC: Champs £launderx17, Apr 22, 2015.

1. BITKOSB

BITKOSB Active Member

Your right mate, silly me. I've lost count of the amount of top flight champions who score 30 goals in a 38 game season. Perhaps you'll give a few examples as my memory isn't what it was.

Give me a shout when you need a lift out. dig a deep hole.jpg :wink:

Anyway, I'm glad your over it and moving on with your life. :emoticon-0136-giggl:emoticon-0136-giggl:emoticon-0136-giggl

2. UnitedinRed

UnitedinRed Well-Known Member

Ok, you're both to dim to understand what 'in theory' means. Thats my mistake and I apologise for the confusion caused.

Let me try another approach.

It is entirely possible for a club to win the title scoring 30 goals. Unlikely as it is, its not impossible.

Ive used double space in the hope you read it slowly. I cant guarantee you will understand as it requires a basic understanding of football, something both of you lack.

Hope that help :D

3. BITKOSB

BITKOSB Active Member

Thank you mate you've been very, very clear.

Now could you please give a few examples of this 'unlikely' scenario being as you're so knowledgeable? Heaven forbid if others thought this could be a figment of UIR's wild imagination and he was in actual fact being a pillock.

I've made bold the part I want you to read slowly. :emoticon-0158-time::emoticon-0158-time: Put the shovel down for a moment.:emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl:

:afro: On me ed son!

4. CFC: Champs £launderx17

I don't think it is. Even if you smashed the defensive record for conceding... say only 12 goals, would the Maths work?

Scoring 30 goals you could win 15 games say 1-0, 5 2-0 say and the rest goalless draws and score draws, two defeats maybe... W20 D16 L2 would give you only 76 points.. not enough for a title.

5. UnitedinRed

Theoretically you can win 30 games 1-0 and lose/draw the rest. Its also possible, in theory at least, to win a title with a negative goal difference.

Its highly unlikely and there are no examples I am aware of. If there was, then I wouldnt be stating in theory. It would be a fact.

If anyone can win the title in that fashion, its Chelsea <laugh>

Dont tell Jose, he will accept the challenge

6. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

In theory Halifax could win the FA cup. Not likely though is it? Enjoy your life in La La Land.

7. UnitedinRed

Now you're getting it. They could, as you say, win the FA cup. Highly unlikely as you say, but nobody is saying otherwise.

Im not in Liverpool btw <ok>

8. Blueman

Just don't understand why you are going on about something that has never happened or is highly unlikely ever to. Well I do. It stands out a mile that it was Saturdays defeat. Its only a game.

9. BITKOSB

BITKOSB Active Member

Brilliant, the penny finally drops.

Theoretically, The free flowing, possession football ,all out attacking Manchester United could lose and UIR wouldn't cry ar5e about it for 6 days on the spin via the Chelsea not606 forum.

See, we could all make up pathetic scenarios despite the fact no one has ever witnessed it happen.

Throw that shovel up, your far too deep to ever get out. :emoticon-0172-mooni

Blueman likes this.
  10. UnitedinRed

Because how many you score is irrelevant. Winning 1-0 earns just as many points as winning 7-0.

Whats matters is how you get to that point (for most football fans). Winning 1-0 and playing well is as good as winning 7-0 and playing great. Winning 1-0 and playing like amateurs, isnt something to shout about.

Everybody would prefer to win. Its how you do it that is up for debate. Some of us believe you can both win, and perform.

You and Jose dont.

11. UnitedinRed

6 days is nothing. Some on here are stoll reeling from the last time you failed to beat QPR and others are still struggling to forget the pasting you got of Spurs. Spurs ffs. <laugh>

12. Blueman

He's been going on about it for so long now that he's in meltdown. He's coming out with all sorts to justify himself. The bottom line is that he is so upset at losing last week he just can't let it go. Il probably ignore him as its taking its toll on him.

13. Blueman

Zzzzzzzz.

14. UnitedinRed

The fact you cant hold a normal conversation because all you can do is shout how you won, suggests you are not as comfortable with the performance as your like to make out.

You're fooling nobody chav :D

15. Blueman

Zzzzzzz

16. BITKOSB

BITKOSB Active Member

You've gone all incoherent on me mate and I just get visions of a little Asian lad smashing his keyboard and stomping his feet.

I don't know who you lot are playing at the weekend but for the love of God I hope you win. I hadn't realise how us slapping you like bitches and humiliating LVG has got yo you.

You just take care of yourself pal. Take some deep breaths.

17. Blueman

Mate Ive stopped answering him. Its pretty scary how its all got to him.

18. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

If you believe that then you lot must be in a worse state than everyone else realised <laugh>

UnitedinRed likes this.
  19. BBFs Unpopular View

BBFs Unpopular View Well-Known Member

You could win the PL scoring only 30 goals, you just have to drag this around with you to every ground in the PL
    please log in to view this image

20. BITKOSB

BITKOSB Active Member

smashing_keyboards.png He'll be ok. :emoticon-0140-rofl: